11 August 2021

The Foot is Fine

Kinda. 

I mentioned in the last post that I might have to get an X-Ray. Turns out the doc went fiddling about on my foot and found the tendon that was the cause of the pain. 

So, extensor tendonitis it is. 

No x-ray needed. Hurray. That saves me a couple of hours and a lot of travelling at least. 

When I was talking to my financially savvy friend about it the other day she asked with a cheeky look on her face "Are you sure it's not just over-stretched cos you know, when you, erm, orgasm, you know, how most of us tend to point our feet?" 

LOL. No, I reassured her. It is definitely NOT the result of an overly-pointed-foot-while-cumming situation. 

It's just so weird tho that despite how close we are, we don't talk about these things. Perhaps its the whole conservative Asian thing after all.  

Today's mood pic - cos I wish I could hop hop hop non-stop - 



16 comments:

  1. Good to hear it's something simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH.....and shouldn't a "boo-boo foot" get "boo-boo kisses"? I can think of a potential volunteer for that. LOL

      Delete
  2. Are you able to walk on it well? Crutches? I hope it heals fast and that you are in a toe-pointing situation soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can walk on it, i can still exercise. it just hurts off an on now, not like that massive swell the last time round when i couldn't even stand.

      i don't think i will test out the toe-pointing anytime soon. perhaps when there is no more pain...

      Delete
  3. Tendonitis is, maybe, not the worst of pains, but it is a very irritating type of pain. I hope there is an easy fix for this one

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't think there will be an actual fix, but more like strengthening, stretching, collagen supplements. It's much better now... a couple of days of not exercising has helped I think.

      Delete
  4. Hi Fondles,

    Glad you have an answer to your foot pain and hope it can be easily treated/resolved. What a shame that it wasn't caused by lots of sex lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it wasn't caused by lots of sex. And at least we were able to rule ONE cause out.

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear it might be something easily cured and hopefully it doesn't progress further, but as Roz said, unfortunate it wasn't orgasm related.

    And I'm not surprised and don't think it is just a conservative Asian thing, it seems when it comes to sex, a lot of people in multiple cultures, still don't talk about it openly.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably have to live with random tendons acting up every now and then, given that i already have issues with my shoulder and knee, but i suppose it's not a serious problem and I'm thankful for that.

      Delete
  6. I never thought about foot-pointing as part of having an orgasm. I need to investigate this phenomenon :)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm definitely a foot pointer ;)

      Delete
  7. so very glad your foot isn't too bad - though pain hurts no matter the cause!

    I'm with Enzo on it not being just an Asian thing... Canadians I know can be quite 'modest' when it comes to talking about sex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, guess it's not limited to conservative asians then.

      Delete
  8. Great that you don't have to go for a x-ray. Hope it heals quickly.

    Us Brits shy away from talking about sex.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, we can add Brits to the list too! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)