BIKSS and I are in our 50s. We met in 1988 but it took us 24 years before hooking up in 2012. We moved into a DD/lg dynamic a year later. In April 2015 some shit hit the fan. We took some time off but eventually found a new us.
I used to live alone except for a few shifting years when my folks moved in then out, then after dad passed on, mum moved in again. Now that she too has passed, it's just me, one carer whom I've decided to keep on, and my tenant.
He lives with his family. This is us.
I'm in the middle of 'lessons' so I'll be brief. Yes lessons. One of the topics was how the brain rewires itself. It's an online learning course on effective coaching in healthcare and lifestyle medicine. One of the 4 courses that will get me my certification in Lifestyle Medicine: Improving the Future of Health Care.
I finished fundamentals a while ago, then mum started being more unwell so I took a break. Recently I was thinking about starting up again and lo and behold the universe sent me a 20% discount code. Why not right? If you're a believer in signs, then that seemed to be a pretty obvious one.
sotong (squid)-stuffed dough fritters (aka you char kway) in a rojak sauce, tossed with cucumber, lettuce, pineapple and turnip bits
Chicken chop - Hainanese style. (Hoi sin sauce for the win!) Only, Hoi sin is more a Cantonese thing, not so much typical of Hainanese cuisine. Also, there is a thing that's famous in South East Asia known as Hainanese Chicken Rice, and this tasted NOTHING like it, if that was what they were gunning for. Still, it was really good. BIKSS was surprised at how tender and juicy the chicken was.
Total bill - $80. Yum. But Expensive. Thank goodness for the $50 voucher. Ordinarily we wouldn't have ordered so much food, usually one salad and one main. But since we could afford it...And also, I was hungry. LOL
I snuck him home and there was nipply pinchy action and sexy time, and later on we were looking at rock and roll videos on Youtube, when I decided I wanted to have a cum too.
So I pulled out my trusty vibe and got to business. You know you've been together long enough when you're both watching Youtube videos and one of you is having a cum. BIKSS didn't make a deal of it, like he usually would. I suppose if I had asked for an assist or indicated somehow that I wanted his participation he would definitely oblige. But seeing as how I was also quite keen on the video, he continued to hold the phone up for our watching pleasure... while I had some *other* pleasure too.
I was surprised to learn that the same rewiring process that rebuilds neuropathways also is responsible for altering our memories ever so slightly, bit by bit, so that a memory not reinforced by repetition can change significantly over time. And the upshot is we will believe adamantly in the accuracy of a memory that has morphed into something utterly untrue. I was wondering if you were learning anything like that?
Not part of the module I'm doing, but I have heard / read about that. Over time you remember what you "think" happened instead of what actually happened.
as always loved the food review........ I had cheese wantons recently from a sushi restaurant here ...... I really enjoyed them..but 1 or 2 was more than enough - very filling!!
I wish I could feel comfortable enough to use my vibe with Sir Steve there... I get so .. mmm.. embarrassed?? not sure what.... that I just can't seem to even suggest it.
Oh, i told BIKSS from the very beginning that I was a vibe-cum kinda gal. He was totally on board and the first couple of times I think it might have been weird but I soon got over it. It was just the "new sex partner" awkwardness, nothing more than that.
Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.
NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.
(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)
Hi Fondles,
ReplyDeleteInteresting video, good on you on the study. Glad you and BIKSS had a nice dinner and some sneaky fun. The food looks yummy!
You made me laugh with the one of you is having a cum comment lol
Hugs
Roz
Sometimes I'd like a cum to be just a cum. This was one of those times. Let's not make a huge production of it eh?
DeleteI was surprised to learn that the same rewiring process that rebuilds neuropathways also is responsible for altering our memories ever so slightly, bit by bit, so that a memory not reinforced by repetition can change significantly over time. And the upshot is we will believe adamantly in the accuracy of a memory that has morphed into something utterly untrue. I was wondering if you were learning anything like that?
ReplyDeleteNot part of the module I'm doing, but I have heard / read about that. Over time you remember what you "think" happened instead of what actually happened.
Deleteas always loved the food review........ I had cheese wantons recently from a sushi restaurant here ...... I really enjoyed them..but 1 or 2 was more than enough - very filling!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could feel comfortable enough to use my vibe with Sir Steve there... I get so .. mmm.. embarrassed?? not sure what.... that I just can't seem to even suggest it.
Oh, i told BIKSS from the very beginning that I was a vibe-cum kinda gal. He was totally on board and the first couple of times I think it might have been weird but I soon got over it. It was just the "new sex partner" awkwardness, nothing more than that.
Delete