23 August 2021

You Know What Else is Back on Course?

My Period. 

After 2 months and 11 days. 

That explains the 11-hour sleep on Saturday night. And the recent sugar cravings! 

Instead of my usual route around my block, last night on my brisk walk I found myself heading towards the gas station. I came home with a box filled with 6 ring donuts. And a chicken pie. And a creamy mushroom pie. 

That is all. 

The good news is now that it's here, I don't have a hankering for donuts anymore. I suspect I'll soon be back to my usual fare of potato chips. 

My mood pic today ~



6 comments:

  1. Given the news, as a guy, I don't know whether one congratulates such a thing or sympathizes or something else? Whatever is the right response, please imagine it's what I wrote and I'll see you at your next post. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. thanks but I'm feeling a bit "groan" about it. THe hope is that it'll just be over quickly, but that's not how it happens for most of us.

      Delete
  2. Love the mood pic Fondles. Argh, what fun. Mmm donuts and pie, I'm hungy now lll

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fabulous when comfort food can be gotten so easily? I console myself with the fact that I at least get a 40 min walk out of it. So I don't feel guilty!

      Delete
  3. I wish there was something that would make my donut craving go away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chips. Chips make all other cravings go away... at least for me.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)