31 August 2021

Tuesday Toons

He didn't like Downton Abbey before. But I raved about it. So he gave it another go. And now he's hooked.  



A lot of MY bubbles have been burst over the last 18 months... I know how THAT feels





Can-can you see this happening?




It doesn't take a detective to figure out the punch line in this one!


As always, let me know if you had a favourite. Mine's still the Downton Tabby one. (Yes yes, I know I've posted this before... but it's just SO funny!)




10 comments:

  1. LoL Fondles, these are great. Love the Downtown Tabby one and the second one cracked me up. Thanks for the giggles:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's the porcupine! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the Easter Island one, except I think too much and it often ruins humor for me. In this case I've seen images of not just the heads but full body statues as well......and none of them were dancing.....or even had full legs. So while the idea made me snicker, technically.....................;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. you DO think too much. But i totally understand where you're coming from. I've done it too.

      Delete
  4. Downtown Tabby is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its so clever !
    Bravo, take a bow !
    B :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a kick out of the Easter Island one - we never think of the ancients as having a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. Yeah. I now have the can-can tune in my head!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)