CLICK HERE for the article. Or just be mildly amused at these pics taken from the website.
BIKSS and I are in our 50s. We met in 1988 but it took us 24 years before hooking up in 2012. We moved into a DD/lg dynamic a year later. In April 2015 some shit hit the fan. We took some time off but eventually found a new us. I used to live alone except for a few shifting years when my folks moved in then out, then after dad passed on, mum moved in again. Now that she too has passed, it's just me, one carer whom I've decided to keep on, and my tenant. He lives with his family. This is us.
24 August 2021
6 comments:
Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.
NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.
(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)

I'm tempted enough by bread without this! Yummy!
ReplyDeleteHaha. I would buy it just for the box!
DeleteHmmm, clever, but the picky part of me (which we all know is like 90% of me) feels they should have not used such a glaringly pale skin tone on the hand. A more tan-looking hand would have sold the illusion more convincingly. This looks like the cover art for some interracial Gay porn. LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL. You're right tho, the skin tone matching would have been way more convincing.
DeleteVery clever, love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
I thought so too!
Delete