Hurray!
BIKSS and I are in our 50s. We met in 1988 but it took us 24 years before hooking up in 2012. We moved into a DD/lg dynamic a year later. In April 2015 some shit hit the fan. We took some time off but eventually found a new us. I used to live alone except for a few shifting years when my folks moved in then out, then after dad passed on, mum moved in again. Now that she too has passed, it's just me, one carer whom I've decided to keep on, and my tenant. He lives with his family. This is us.
12 November 2013
L O L is here again
Hurray!
52 comments:
Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.
NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.
(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)

Love love love this blog! Not a lurker but haven't commented in awhile though.
ReplyDeleteHappy LOL Day Fondles!
# MrBBSpanker
Hey do you know last year's LOL day was the first time you commented?
DeleteThanks for the love!
Yeah for BIKSS. Glad to know you'll be back again soon.
ReplyDeletedon't count your chickens yet Mwahahaha!
DeleteHi Fondles,
ReplyDeleteI'm a big time lurker (and for the most part will probably always be), but just wanted to say I love reading your blog. I'm always excited to see a new post. Thanks for writing!
aurora
*waves* hello! Thanks for saying hello, not-so-lurker-anymore-Aurora. :) I may not post as often these days, but I am trying to keep it regular.
DeleteHappy LOL Day, Fondles! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteHI Riley. yes yes all's good. so good i have almost NOTHING to rant about here. no news is good news right?? haha
DeleteNot a lurker but hi!
ReplyDeletehello not-a-lurker. :) Thanks for saying hi!
Deletei lurked through your blog quite a bit when i first came to blogland as Master and i were discovering TTWD. i know reading other people's experiences definitely helped me as i started my journey. So thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi Scarlet thanks for saying hi. do you have a blog? i'll go over and have a peep soon!!
DeleteHappy LOL Day, Fondles! I hope you enjoy many, many more such days in the future! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you! I intend to stick around on Blogland as long as I can... let's hope I see many many more LOL days!!
DeleteHey, we're both two! Does that mean we should steal each other's toys? Hehe. I think you are adorable. I wanted to find your Dr. Seuss post a while back to show Minelle. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not delurking, but I am saying hello to someone I really should visit more often. Hugs.
heh. I've become attached to my toys, but what we SHOULD do is compare notes and get a whole new set based on each other's collection. *wink*
DeleteAnd thanks for remembering me! LOL BTW did you find the post?
Here it is
Hi Fondles, I'm a regular reader and commenter who has turned into a lurker. Sorry about that, just haven't had much to say lately, though I do still read :)
ReplyDeleteLOL hi Faerie... it's ok, i've been so busy I haven't spent much time writing OR reading. I feel awful that I'm not even lurking anymore... thanks for saying hi tho :)
DeleteFondles,
ReplyDeleteRegularly reader and enjoy your posts but don't comment as much as I should.
Happy LOL day.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
hi Ronnie, i love reading your blog too... sometimes i pop in and out in a jiffy and don't comment... oops!
DeleteThanks for stopping by. Happy LOL day too!
Happy LOL Day Fondles! We've stopped in before, but not sure if we've ever said hello. It's great to meet you, and thanks for such an interesting blog!
ReplyDelete-Clint and Chelsea
Learning Domestic Discipline
Hiya... i've dropped into yours too :) Happy LOL day back atchya!
DeleteI just wan to say Hi to you. Happy LOL Day !
ReplyDeleteMona Lisa.
Thanks for stopping by! I'm rushing thru my evening to get to bed soon, so i'll be along to your place tomorrow and will do all my new blog additions to my roll then :)
DeleteHappy LOL day to you too!
Hi Fondles,
ReplyDeleteHappy LOL 8 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts.
Hugs,
Hermione
Ditto Hermione. Happy LOL day to you too... haven't been reading much, but I'll fix that tomorrow!
Deletewe love you!!!
ReplyDelete:))))
((HUGS))
Thanks for the love! Happy LOL day to you too!
DeleteHi there! Your blog is another that I have been reading for almost two years but have never gotten up the courage to post. This year I got brave :) Thanks for writing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being brave and saying hi!! Wow... almost two years? That's since the beginning!! I'm honoured and touched! And if you never want to leave another comment, that's totally fine... altho I love getting comments... *hint* *hint* :)
DeleteHappy LOL day! Looking forward to that new post!
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Don't hold your breath. I'm waiting for BIKSS to do up his portion of it.
DeleteHappy LOL day Fondles!
ReplyDeleteTHank you! Same to you :)
DeleteHi fondles and BIKSS!
ReplyDeleteI comment and lurk but always love your blog!
Happy LOL8 and hugs,
fiona
Hiya... Happy LOLday to you and SirQ too!!
DeleteHappy LOL Day. The best thing about this day is that I get to visit all the blogs and do a little catching up.
ReplyDeleteHappy LOL back Blondie. Thanks for stopping by! I really must catch up on my reading... so many blogs, so little time!!
DeleteNot a lurker, but definitely a reader. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy LOL Day!
Thank you Rogue. Happy LOL day back!
DeleteHappy LOL Day to you and BIKKS. I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
joey
Thank you dear Joey. Happy LOL day back to you too!
DeleteYour second LOL!!!! I'm younger than you are !!!! :P
ReplyDeleteHappy LOL fondles!!! :D
hahahah.. Yes you are. and thank you. Happy LOL to you too!
DeleteHappy LOL day!!! It's good to see you!
ReplyDeleteHiya *waves* Happy LOL day to you too!!
DeleteHey Fondles! Happy LOL day. I remember my first comment to you...I believe it was about a corset!
ReplyDeleteOoooh.. .corset. Yum yum... We've all come a long way since then! Happy LOL day back!
DeleteHappy LOL Day Fondles! It's my second LOL Day too. I always enjoy visiting here and your posts often give me much food for thought. Thank you too for the support and encouragement you have given me.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Awww shucks. Me? really? All i know is i write whatever's going on in my life... if that helps anyone, I'm glad. of course, you're all very welcome to just ignore my rants. *heehee* Happy LOL day!
DeleteHappy LoL day, Fondles. I read your blog but don't comment much if at all on any blogs. I'll try to be better about that.
ReplyDeleteHiya, it's ok... I hardly write on anyone's blogs anymore. I really should set aside at least a day a week to keep up with my blogfriends.
DeleteThanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :)