1. Corner Time
Yes you heard me right.
I put Daddy in the corner last night.
He'd been so awesome at helping me with the home fixes and the redecorating and picture-frame project that I thought I needed to put him in the corner - you know, turn Friday into a Dom-appreciation day.
Oh no, our corner doesn't look like this --
You see, I have always wanted a corner armchair. I like how it immediately makes the bedroom look so relaxed and inviting. So during my latest visit to a Swedish DIY furniture store, I picked up a beige curved back chair and stuck it in the corner.
That's a pic I stole off the net. But you get the idea.
I put Daddy in the Blowjob Chair (that's what I've been calling it) and lay a rug in front of him. I knelt before his cock and gave him the best blowjob ever - for me, that is!
After he came, he stayed in his Blowjob Chair resting, while I remained kneeling and we talked about what Doms do while their subs are kneeling for them.
I'm curious - we usually chat, tell each other about our day, or he'll be messing about on his gadgets, or I'll be crying (if I'm upset and come to him crying I sometimes end up in a kneeling position), and he'll be soothing me.
Or I could be kneeling/ sitting on my calves beside him while we watch telly or surf the net on the coffee table lappy (yes that's my entertainment hub!), in which case we'll both be facing the same direction and not each other.
But I'm wondering, do any of you have kneeling time where NOTHING is happening? no conversation or kissing or tv watching? And if so, what's it like? Do you just kneel somewhere your Dom has pointed to on the floor with a blank mind while he ignores you and goes about his business? Do you kneel beside him doing nothing while he chats on the fone or reads a book? I assure you I do not intend to offend nor is there any malice to be found in my question - I'm just CURIOUS!
------------
2. WET
"Put him in your mouth again..."
I did.
He placed his hand on my head and bobbed me up and down his cock.
"You wanted to go and shower didn't you?"
"Mm hmm..."
Still sucking on Roger.
"Get on the bed first."
I did.
"Ahh, she's wet for me. My pussy's ready for me isn't she?"
"Mmff... *gasp*... yes she is. She got wet from the first blowjob."
"Good."
------------
3. Nipple Therapy
*Sucking on my left nipple.*
"So this nipple therapy... how would it work? Would it be bad form for the recipient to make sounds? You know, those mmmm-ing noises?"
"It wouldn't be bad form. The rooms would be soundproof. And she would have a masquerade mask on, if she prefers anonymity."
"And the therapist would be lying on her? Beside her?"
"She would have a choice. If she wanted to lay on her side, he would stretch out alongside her like I'm doing now..."
*I make a small turn and lie on my back.*
"What about if she prefers to lie this way?"
"Then he would climb on top of her, straddle her and lean forward like this."
*He takes my other nipple hostage between his lips. And I moan.*
"Would he be wearing some sort of crotch-guard? So she couldn't feel his erection?"
"I guess that would be the safe thing to do."
*I reach towards his cock with my hands.*
"You're wearing shorts!"
"These should come off."
*He gets up to remove his shorts, my eyes remain closed, and then I feel him on the bed once more.*
He pulls my legs apart and fucks me hard. I guess that's the end of my nipple therapy session.
Dom-appreciation has its rewards.
So hot! I love the corner. There is nothing more sexy than when Sir is sitting in the arm chair and i'm in my knees sucking Him. There is nothing sexier than when He is on a business call, i'm sucking Him, and sporadically muting it to tell me what a good girl I am. If i stay in that position afterwards, we are usually talking about a vast array of subjects, which i'll shift to sitting (bad knees).
ReplyDeleteNow, the days i know it's been long and hard for Him, i stay as quiet as possible. If we are laying there, i'll curl up close, His hand resting on me somewhere and we'll just listen to the music. If we meet elsewhere (bar or car fun), again, I'll sit close, His hand resting on my lap, and I'll just be quiet-for Him.
my knees sometimes hurt too. and i go numb. bad circulation and all that... so I collapse into a sideways-sit after a while.
DeleteThanks for sharing. it's nice if there's conversation, or listening to music, or head-patting going on.
what is it about corners? we have a corner sofa and the corner seat is HIS seat! I've had a few fantasies about what we could get up to when he's sitting there, too!
ReplyDeletere: kneeling - well, this is something I've only just started doing. Where I can, if he's already in bed when I'm about to get in, I'll kneel first by the bed and lean my head on his torso. Same where I get up and he's still in bed. Both times I'll usually be naked. He's typically reading or on his phone, but he strokes my head, pats my bum, I may get to suck his cock, we talk a little bit. It's like a very intimate cuddle, sort of.
Oh i totally understand the intimate cuddle!
DeleteA Swedish DIY store? Never heard of it!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post. I think it would be lovely just to curl up at His feet (whoever he may be) and just be. You know?
Anyway, I love you guys .. you are soooo much fun!!!!
(((hugs)))
(((hugs))) back! thanks :) wait... were you being sarky when you said never heard of it? I just noticed the wink at the end there. Was reading the email from my fone and of course i didn't see it. I actually sent you an email.. and then now I see the wink. *oops*
Deletei love a swedish DIY store! The closest one to us is 4 hrs away. :(
Deleteheh, if I had my way, I'd be there every week! the one nearest to me is about 20mins by car, about 45mins by bus. (they provide a free shuttle service from various train stops around the region.)
DeleteI go with the Brat sometimes ... Just for a lookie-loo but I rarely buy ... Now if they had a selection of Star Wars stuff ......
Delete...and more food items. I simply adore their dill chips. And chocolate filled donut-balls. YUM! Daddy never fails to remind me to get some cos sometimes I get so flustered at the checkout and packing up my stuff that I forget.
DeleteHe'll turn around and point at the food section and say "You wanna go get your donuts?"
This is often followed by a huge grin on my face then I'll hop and skip over to the nice lady manning the counter. Now i've gone and made me want donuts. Tsk.
so jealous. i need to move closer to one (because that's a perfectly logical reason for a move)
DeleteOf cos it is. And u'll need new fixtures and furniture after u move. So moving closer fixes the problem it creates! Perfect. Or is that "creates the problem u want a fix for"?
DeleteNow i want swedish meatballs.
DeleteLiterally lol in bed! I was supposed to be asleep half an hour ago. BIKSS'll be none-too-amused that im still up chatting here!
DeleteYeah but it's Swedish DIY!!!!!!
DeleteU know we all seem to have left out the "furniture" - swedish DIY sounds like it could be dirty. Lol.
DeleteI want a corner! Master and i were talking about needing to add one to our bedroom. i suggested a chair and footed ottoman combo so that i could be bent over the ottoman and possibly secured to the feet for spankings (why do i suggest ideas for my own torment?) i love the idea of just sitting at his feet in the evenings while he watches SportsCenter or baseball. He likes the idea of blowjobs during baseball ;)
ReplyDeletei can kneel for short periods but have to transition to a sideways-sit myself after about 5-10 minutes...bad knees and poor circulation.
seems we're all suffering from the same malady.
Deleteand I think BIKSS likes to idea of blowjobs anytime anywhere while doing anything.
They just don't make knees like they used to, lol.
DeleteMaster, too. i think the ones while doing innocous activities like watching TV or reading turn Him on the most. The juxtaposition between our "bedroom life" and our "vanilla life" so to speak.
One of the hardest things is SHOPPING for the right chair for that sort of thing! K and I went to a furniture store over the summer in hopes of finding another chair to replace our beloved sex chair that was *just right* for us in several positions and we couldn't find one - and also couldn't pretend to try it out. I knelt in front of one chair we both liked and pretended to take it's measurements while the salesman was nearby. Both K and I knew we were checking to see how low it sat and whether I could get my mouth in the right position! LOL! I would rather be "ashamed" in public than buy an expensive chair, bring it home, and find out blow jobs weren't possible because of the angle / height.
ReplyDeleteAs for kneeling, I will occasionally sit on the floor in front of his chair and lean my cheek against his knee. He likes to sit there and touch my hair while we watch tv. But it's been a while.
*hug* TY Fondles
Ah I like when there is hair-touching during tv-watching too.
Deleteand LOL at the "pretending to measure" the chair. But so true. better to be sure rather than have a chair u can't use!
No kneeling for me - two knee replacements. :(
ReplyDeleteBut we manage in other creative ways. :)
Holla
Thanks for leaving a comment! Let me add u to my sidebar when i next get my hands on a laptop.
DeleteMeanwhile, i'm curious to hear about what other creative ways u replace kneelingtime with.
No kneeling for me either. Love the corner time idea though.
ReplyDeleteMostly my kneeling involves a blowjob! Lol.
DeleteHaving a corner makes it much easier to incorporate the two :)
Over here I've got the corner! Chair and rug and everything! Well it's not Swedish, but it has Swedish DIY shelving nearby.
ReplyDeleteSigh... Nobody interested in sitting in that corner though
Awww.... Surely if he's not keen on the spanking he can still enjoy a blowjob right? (Unless the story isn't what i think it is... )
DeleteAn armchair in the corner. Now that's corner time I could go for! LoL ... although it rarely ever happens. (me in the corner that is).
ReplyDeleteI love kneeling. Sometimes I kneel in front of him while he plays with my hair, gives it the odd tug and kisses my forehead etc .. no words needed. It's wonderful and soothing. It's also have we have many discussions. I often sit between his legs facing away from him with my head on his thigh when we watch tv, listen to music etc.
Hugs,
Roz
as you know there's no "other" kind of cornertime in this house. so I'm glad our corner is only associated with yummy things :)
Deletemmmm tugging on hair... yum.
I need a bigger room to fit a corner chair! :)
ReplyDeleteOr a smaller bed. Or get a slim stool. Or chuck something out into another room.
DeleteIt really is totally the best thing i've added this year!
oooo I need to buy a chair like this for my room... that would be SO MUCH FUN and better then sitting on my bed as it is not in a frame.... thank you for the delicious idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment... and yes, having the "frame" is nice. it props him up nicely and leaves his hands free to fondle... rather than sitting up in bed and having to support himself on them if he's leaning backwards.
Delete