29 August 2021

OLW BBQ vs Cola

I wasn't sure what to expect. And I don't even LIKE BBQ flavoured anything. 

But I saw them on the shelf and had to try one. I got the BBQ one, cos I had no clue what the other one was. (It's Fresh Cheese and Horseradish, btw.)

Surprisingly, it's not half bad. I would even venture so far as to say I LIKE it. 


Have you tried these before?  I might have to go back and get the green one now... 

6 comments:

  1. I have never seen these before. I would go for the BBQ. Interesting flavours

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say tho, I like the Bluebird chips better. I don't mind the flavour of these but I'm not a fan of the chip itself.

      Delete
  2. I love my chips but I'm a purest and really only like plain chips. I've never see these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the time I like them just "salted" too. I'm not a huge fan of the funky flavours. At most I'll have the Lorenz crunchips x-cut (ridged) mushroom flavour cos that one tastes like chicken in a biskit!

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm, BBQ and cola. Hmmmmm. Someone actually came up with that combo? Hmmmmm. How much longer before "olives and vanilla", or "garlic pickles and chocolate"? ;-)

    At least the horseradish and cheese sounds good AND coincidental. I just had some horseradish cheese last night as I finished the three part documentary on Charles I. (I have to say that the documentary had me wondering why in three hours, with so many references to so many things, was there not ONE single mention of Oliver Cromwell? How do you cover Charles I and the remonstrance without even a passing reference to Cromwell? Weird.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know enough to comment on Cromwell. But yes, someone actually came up with the bbq-cola combo.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)