8 January 2013

Tuesday Toon #20

I haven't done a toon in a long time - it's been almost 2 months! 

So here's one that tickled me silly:



Have a good week ahead, everybody!

11 comments:

  1. LOL, that's just silly! Thanks for the giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a laugh out loud one!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol... thanks!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah! That's really cute and a nice way to start my day. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I needed a good laugh after work last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can so imagine the artist, sitting on his desk, thinking: "what shall I draw today?"
    Oh wait, a caterpillar doing a French Fry, yes of course, why didn't I think of that before? That's my project for today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, that is so funny, and cute:) Thanks Fondles

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol...that's terrible! Five swats for you, Fondles. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha :) I'm sending that to my fireman lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i laughed outloud as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)