It was the first day back at school for me.
And BIKSS had originally planned to pick me up after work (from a new location cos we've moved w.e.f. 1/1/13) but he had to change the plan a little so that we could still meet, but later on.
I had gotten all decked out but then I felt so good LOOKING good that I didn't mind that he didn't get to see it. Everyone at work saw me looking really sharp and I think that helped with the whole "don't mess with me" vibe I had going on. Unintentional, I swear!
Anyway I got home, took the make up off and changed into my exercise outfit and waited for BIKSS to come get me for our walk. I didn't want to look UN-put together, so I wore a dull green tank with a bright cheery pair of lime green shorts! He noticed!
After an hour's walking we came home and that's when the stars and stripes happened. I pointed him to
Ronnie's post earlier this afternoon (
thank you P) and after he saw my comment there he asked if I wanted to have more time with the cane. I said yes and he agreed that we could play with it tonight.
The thing is, it's never really been a part of our repertoire cos he had some negative experiences with the cane as a child. And we only bought one cos I bugged him to at least try it on me once so I would know what it felt like.
Uh-oh. I liked it.
Anyway, we don't use it in general, and it sits at the bottom of the linen drawer. We DID take it out recently and he experimented with it a bit. And I'm happy to say that after tonight's foray into cane-city, he's finally convinced that it's an implement that brings me huge amounts of pleasure.
Now this might be TMI but as BIKSS says, I received the red envelope recently and so we had one less orifice to play with tonight. We started the evening's entertainment after our showers with a blowjob. Only tonight's adventure involved my finger exploring his butt-hole. Some days he's just more relaxed than others, and today seemed to be such a day. I don't often head down in that direction, I believe I might have done so only one other time... but that was a bit of an experiment and I've always wanted to try it again. It's not one of those things one might plan ahead of time tho... it's more a "go with the flow" sort of situation, no?
Anyway, the flow took me to his posterior and with my tongue on his sac and my finger prodding his behind, my left hand proceeded to bring Roger to his happy ending. I alternated between engulfing his balls and his cock in my mouth and before too long he was giving me warnings that I might want to take it slow or else he was gonna cum... "well, that's the point innit?"
Mission accomplished, we lay down together and just reveled in each other's company, and after some talking he had me roll over onto my tummy so he could put some stripes on my bottom. I must say, he did such a good job that I saw stars. As I got more and more turned on Roger got more and more excited and soon he found his way into my mouth, as BIKSS knelt over me. Apparently Roger enjoyed watching me moan and wriggle as BIKSS found his swing. And I was flying high. Next thing I know I'm on my back sucking him off again, and the cane's falling on my breast, on my tummy, on my thighs... just everywhere!
 |
| I felt like I was FLYING! |
I sensed myself reacting to the pain - only it didn't register as pain, but pleasure. Each time it struck my skin, my pussy pulsed and a sound would escape my lips. Oh this definitely warrants a repeat performance. After BIKSS came and shot his hot load straight down the back of my throat, he wrapped me up in his arms and said something which I muttered my assent to. I soon realised that I had no clue what he was saying.
He was kind enough to repeat it for me after I had come down from my caning high -
"We'll have to do this again when you're off your period, then you'll get to be fucked."
It's interesting to me that he constructed the sentence the way he did. Not "we can fuck" or "I'll fuck you" but that I'll get to be fucked.
Yum.
Gimme more of them stripes Master, I'd like to see the stars again!
lmao love this post....your just so expressive
ReplyDeleteThe cane is my favouritist (if its not a word it is now!) implement ever, i can understand how many are intimidated by it, i wander if its because of its history? anyway i do think it gets a bad rep, it doesnt have to be extremely painful as you have realised.
Sure it hurts but in such a good way...me thinks you have been converted?
x
Lol. You thinks correctly. Me thinks BIKSS is converted too!
DeleteN it does have an awful rep. Perhaps the next time we play I'll take a pic just so people can see that it doesnt have to be all raw and welted. In fact my cheeks were a lovely rosy shade with just a hint of stripes ;D
Yes. I'm now a believer!
Stars and stripes - an excellent combination. I have always been fond of the cane, the best implement for sure. Real raised, ridged welts are a terrific turn-on for me. I like to soak the business end in water about half way up for an hour or two, makes it more flexible and adds to the sting (also making breakage less likely). Does require forethought, though.
ReplyDeleteYes, I say to my wife "You are going to get fucked, and your arse smacked!" She likes that to be said, I think, judging from her reaction.
The cane is something that has taken me a long time to get comfortable with. I grew up with the cane used as an implement of punishment, intended to cause pain for pain's sake. Because of my own experiences, welts are something I will take time to get used to. I wouldn't want to permanently mark her.I actually have scars from having the cane used on me as a kid, so using the cane for pleasure is something new to me.
DeleteWe are learning to use the cane and learning the limits.
It helps that Fondles doesn't mark so easily even as I increase the intensity of the cane strokes. That said, I don't see myself soaking the cane in water, ever; mainly because I believe I can control the intensity and experience much better while the cane is dry. If it breaks, she can simply walk down to the store and buy another one.
I know that the cane is something Fondles will be writing about much more in the coming posts, so stay tuned.
I love to read your posts darling!!! Almost all of it sounds like stuff I would hate, but when you say it I want to try it!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
LOL well, go try it then! You won't be able to say for sure if you like it or not till you try it!
DeleteI agree, I love to read your writing., you're so good with words and descriptions!!! Glad you and BIKSS had a great evening again! :)
ReplyDeleteElle
wow. thanks for saying that. sometimes I wonder if I'm getting monotonous and boring!
DeleteOH, I think we're going to try date nights a little more regularly!!
Glad you both had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteThank you SG :)
DeleteLike BIKSS I saw the cane used a lot on boys when I was at junior school, or the slipper. It had a big effect on me and I don't see us using anything like that even for pleasure. It would have to be used very, very gently which would not be the point. But I do like fantasising about both canes and switches even though we'll probably stick to wooden spoons and paddles for ever.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Ami
well, wood is good. but i prefer leather.
DeleteThat sounds like fun, lol :) We've not tried a cane, yet. I've been thinking about trying for awhile, but haven't acquired one. Maybe for Valentine's Day...might make a nice gift ;D
ReplyDeleteooooohhhh do tell us all about it if you do.
DeleteI had a horrible experience a long time ago with the cane, but after reading this, you are making me rethink a hard limit. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope you have a good experience this time round, if you do decide to try it again.
DeleteI don't think your writing will become monotonous and boring. You seem to always be looking to try new things and that is what keep you and your writing interesting and keeps us coming back for more.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming back again and again.
DeleteSome days I just DON'T have it in me tho... LOL
I love, love, love canes!! Especially the bamboo one I have. He's able to hit me oh so perfectly with it. The whole pain is pleasure...that is me with the cane. He's able to make me orgasm with it alone even! Yummy!
ReplyDeleteGlad you two were able to have fun! Hope this is a good beginning for both of you to enjoy caning more often!!
Oh, I hope we'll have more caning stories to share too!
DeleteSounds so delicious,
ReplyDeleteI keep on reading post on caning, making my head go in all different directions of "want" lol
Here's to you and more caning to come.
right well, perhaps you could think about having a go at it sometime later on eh?
DeleteHi Fondles, I agree with Young Lady. Much of what you write about is a tad scary to me, but the way you tell it makes me want to try it! Lol
ReplyDeleteGlad you two had such fun, and that BIKSS is getting more comfortable with it. My husband likes it and I'm not overly sure about it, possibly because of it's rep. It sure can pack a sting, but as you and BIKSS have said, it's all about how it is used.
Love the post title btw :)
Hugs
Roz
so he whooped my ass once, and then swung it on himself to get a gauge of how heavy his swing was. And he yelped. Then gave me a really strange "I-don't-know-how-this-can-feel-good-to-you" look.
Delete