29 January 2013

Me? Inspiring?


Apparently I'm inspiring enough that I got nominated by a few people for the 


The Rules:

1. Display the award logo on your blog  
2. Link back to the person who nominated you 
3. State 7 things about yourself 
4. Nominated 15 other bloggers for this award & link to them 
5. Notify those bloggers & the award's requirements 

So here it is :
#1 - Done
#2 - Elle / Mrs D / Tori (so far, that I know of - Thank you, ladies!)
[More nominations came in later from Cassaundra and Young Lady - thank you both!]
#3 - See below
#4 and #5 - I'm blatantly ignoring this part of the award. I'm sorry if this means the chain dies here... but I've tried doing this in the past and ended up feeling so guilty leaving some people out... so I would like to say to everyone I read (---> on my blogroll on my right) that this is an open invitation to take part in this VIBA exercise too!

And here are my 7 things:
1) I like watching musicals - Sound of Music, West Side Story, Grease, Pirates of Penzance ...
2) I ended up collecting Winnie the Pooh paraphernalia by accident.
3) I would teach even if I didn't need the money.
4) I love my house - it is my sanctuary, and I'm convinced its spirit has a hold on me!  All of my boyfriends since I moved in have been of the "my house is off-limits" variety, for one reason or another, so I've never had to spend the night away from my own bed in the "stay-over at the boyfriend's place" way.
5) I make an awesome layer cake (sorry about this one, I'm in baking mode at the moment).
6) I dislike parents who make excuses for their kids. You're not doing them any favours!
7) I think donuts are the best food on earth!


And BIKSS knows that it's my weakness. So when he wants to make me feel special, in lieu of flowers, he brings me a bouquet of donuts! And then I swoon. :)






12 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Thank you for sharing interesting facts about you and your likes.

    I really enjoy musicals and so does my wife. We try to see at least two per year on Broadway.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to watch a musical on Broadway before I die..
      Enjoy the next one u see on my behalf!

      Delete
  2. lol, I love donuts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually ate a donut this morning for the first time in I don't know how long, you must have been channelling something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked! Now to take over the world! Mwahaha!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the award Fondles!

    LoL, donuts are indeed the best. I love the bouquet of donuts, very sweet :) I take it you would definitely teach if they paid you in donuts? LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, you're right. I think I would definitely like to get paid in donuts if I didn't need to work for money anymore.

      Delete
  5. I just love the way you write, it makes me chuckle (the posts that are appropriate to chuckle at)! and your enthusiasm is infectious lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I try and write the way I speak... if you get that at all! LOL

      Thanks for the love!

      Delete
  6. I love to teach too. :-) Take care, Terps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)