9 January 2013

What Shall We Do About That Elephant?

I had wanted to eat a particular noodle dish that had prawns in it. I often don't eat this when I'm out and about because the prawns are usually pre-cooked and left out at room temperature, often being added to the noodles only in the last stages of cooking. I have a stomach that is sensitive to left-outside-prawns. 

This means that if I DO buy this particular dish, it will have to be as a take-away so that I can come back home and nuke it before eating. 

Now BIKSS was on the way to see me today and asked if I wanted some of this awesome stuff for dinner, and since I was going to be home and able to pop it in the microwave, I jumped at the chance!

After my shower I put on a pretty white and orange underwear set. Then threw a bathrobe over it to have dinner in. It was delish! And even tastier knowing that he had thought of me, and of a conversation we had recently about my craving for this particular dish. (I love you for thinking of me, Master.) When we were done I washed the dishes and he popped into the bath. 

We lay in bed and kissed, like a lot. And he had me take the cane out. I hesitated. And he whispered deliberately into my ear again - Get the cane.

Why do I have to get it?

Because I said so. 

He positioned me so that I was kneeling with my ass presented to him, and my mouth over his cock. 

And he began to cane my bottom. Light taps, interspersed with some very meaningful strokes when I wasn't expecting it. He tapped between my legs too, it was a turn-on and painful all at the same time! 

Now I wasn't expecting it but it seems BIKSS was mighty keen to keep me stewing for a bit, as he reached for Cap'n Silver and lubed it up and put that in my ass! This was a first! Usually it's a finger, or once or twice we used a plug. When he turned on the vibrations and carried on with the cane, I just about lost all sense of what was happening. He rubbed my clit with his fingers, and at one point I was wondering how he was doing all that. I mean, how many hands did he have?

Still, that wasn't a concern for my little head at that moment. When he pulled the vibe out he must have seen my upper body flop down from exhaustion on the bed. I didn't move. I was so well heated up! 

Now the question is, which hole do I fuck?

It doesn't matter. I don't care. Just fuck me.

Well, your arse IS ready...

And he did. He fucked my behind. It's been a while and it was tough fitting Roger in there... but with Cap'n Silver's help, we managed.

But as you know, all good things must come to an end. And so he came, in my back end. The clean up caper followed, and eventually we settled back into bed and lay together. 

So are we going to deal with the elephant in the room? I whispered.


And we did. Like I knew we would. I have so much faith in his ability to get me. And he didn't let me down. Do we have a plan for moving forward? Yes. Is it something that we can both work with? Yes. Is it the perfect solution to our situation? No... but then given that we have a peculiar circumstance, I think we're both doing ok in terms of making sure the equation balances out.

You know, like when you balance equations in Chem?

I could never do that. I failed Chemistry.

So did I. 

And I knew that we were alright. We'd be able to sort this mess out and continue on our journey together. Then I crawled into him and let him wrap me up in his arms. The best place on earth. My best place on earth.

-------------------

Do you ever feel after an emotional episode like this that you want to spank the bejeezus out of me?

Not particularly, I know I want to HOLD you... why, do you feel like you want to be spanked?

*nods head and looks up at him*

Well, what say I give you a spanking before I have to go? With the Christmas paddle?

Will you fuck me too?

At the same time? Spank you and fuck you?

Or before, or after, or whatever...

He reached for the paddle, flipped me onto my front, and spanked my behind. And then he climbed over me and whispered in my ear.. 

I said when your period was done you'd get to be fucked right?

Those words turned on the pussy tap. So in he went and then I was getting paddled and fucked all at once! And when I was nicely moaning and groaning and grabbing the pillows above my head, he chucked the paddle, leaned over me and asked me Are you ready?

Oh yes! I was ready. I was ready for him to thrust into me and fill me with his cum. And after that he collapsed beside me and all was right in the my world again.


22 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...wow!! I LOVE the pic of the elephant!

    I love that he wants to hold you. I love that he spanked you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right... I was browsing and that one just POPPED out at me. Screaming to be in this post.

      and yes, he loves holding me. I really can't complain.

      Delete
  2. It is nice that you were able to discuss everything and move forward in the same direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we change directions a lot, but it's nice to know we're both still headed in the same one.

      Delete
  3. Isn't it wonderful when you're just "there" together, when you're both communicating and listening the best you can? I think of those moments when DH remembers something small (like you with the prawns) as his rewards to me for embracing the lifestyle we've chosen. The open communication only serves to make things better, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not the communication that's the problem. it's life. argh!

      Delete
  4. What a great man..Master you have there...He know what you need. It is special when they know us so well...and act on it!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm I shall remind him about the acting on it part. Sometimes I feel as if I'm commandeering this journey.

      Delete
  5. Another great post fondles! I just love reading about you and BIKSS!! He is so sweet. You two are so lucky to have each other :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elle with a smiley.

      I with we'd known much sooner that we'd be so good together.

      Delete
  6. When you were wondering about the number of hands that he had, I think the elephant was lending him a hand, or a nose, whatever.
    Great to see how you two fit together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL funny one. Thanks Bas. I think you're right... altho that might be construed as cruelty to animals. I'm not real sure.

      Delete
  7. Hot....love it.

    Its just great when it all seems to come together and all is right in the world.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the anal was unexpected. so was his wanting to use the cane. but I suppose he meant it when he said we'll have more cane-friendly sessions in the future. Yum. (and yes, there were a few bruises).

      Delete
  8. Awe Fondles, I love this post, a lovely connection and so glad so were able to talk and have a plan for moving forward. BIKSS sounds just awesome, I always love how he just knows what you need and the sweet things he does for you, and that he wants to hold you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he always always does. sometimes I wish he'd hold on and never let go. heh.

      of course I'd suffocate. but it'd be a good way to go.

      Delete
  9. Isn't it a wonderful feeling when things just click and you find yourself back on track again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. the wonderful thing about tracks is that if you can get on, you can get off, but that means you can get back on again after!

      Delete
  10. That's so sweet he brought you your noodle dish. Sounds like a nice time you two had!

    ReplyDelete
  11. am so happy for you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)