Well, he said rest, and take it easy. And I read that a positive mental attitude helps one fight diseases - you know, healthy mind, healthy body? But I don't think he meant Go get your Dom to spank you.
So BIKSS came around early. I cancelled the replacement classes I was supposed to have today cos I still am rather weak and prone to falling asleep as long as I'm still for anything longer than 10 mins.
He found me lying on the couch and watching Fringe (I'm trying to finish Season 5) and after he got out of his work clothes, came and cuddled with me on the couch.
After chatting a little he said he wanted to spank me. I was all like, no, later, not now, my show hasn't ended, and he was rather insistent. Not something I see very often - but something I can definitely appreciate. He said I could put it on pause and come back to it after he spanked me. So I froze the media player, put the empty snack box in the sink and went into the room to join him.
He was lying on the bed and motioned for me to lie across his tummy. I pulled my shorts off and did so, as he got comfortable and exposed my bum cheeks (I still had my panties on). Then he spanked me with his hand. Languidly. It was so relaxed and easy-going, not to say it didn't hurt. But there seemed to be a wonderful sense of ease and fluidity to today's session. I think it must have been halfway thru when I asked him why he wanted to spank me. He said it occurs to him that he likes spanking me, and he should do it more often - as often as he can, in fact.
Of course I pushed some more... Why? I asked...
You often say, when we've had an issue arise, or an episode, that you feel as if I don't spank you enough. That you want that connection.
This is true. I think what it is is that I get plenty of playtime erotic spankings... but not so much of the other kind - maintenance/role affirmation. And I DO miss that. It's different when we play with the toys we have and it's all a lead up to sex. Or rather, when we KNOW it's going to lead up to sex. The other kind doesn't necessarily - not immediately anyway.
 |
| This picture speaks to me |
So I think I should spank you every chance I get, more regularly, and keep you feeling connected. Before you have a chance to doubt, or let your mind wander and think things that you shouldn't be thinking. Plus, I like spanking you.
Right, I'm paraphrasing here, but that was the gist of it. The sweetest thing to happen to me all week. After he was done, I crawled back to lie beside him and tucked myself into the crook between his outstretched arm and the side of his torso, happy to be his.
He's right too. This sort of spanking makes me feel taken care of, treasured, like I matter to him a great deal. And I suspect it'll keep me more emotionally tethered to him and less likely to flip out. We'll see.
Oh - yes, we had sex after that...he spanked me with the Christmas paddle, and asked me who I belong to, and had me pinch and pull my own nipples while he fucked me - but that's a whole other story. :-)
Good for you. I am glad that you are well taken care of by BIKSS.
ReplyDeleteHug,
joey
PS I just watched the last episode of Fringe.
OH I'm almost there... well... 6 episodes away.
Deletei've found that spankings can promote recovery from lingering illness. i don't know why, and i wouldn't admit it all the time, but there it is. Sounds like a lovely afternoon.
ReplyDeleteHm... I AM feeling heaps better. It could just be that my insides are happy which is making my physical self regenerate and heal itself quicker. :)
DeleteOh, if only Doctors gave spankings. heh.
Hi Fondles, We have only fairly recently started role affirmation spanking in addition to erotic spanking and spanking for correction (which doesn't lead to sex). I agree It is different from the others and I too feel taken care of and more connected.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
We used to have fairly equal amounts of maintenance/RA spanking and erotic spanking... but I think there has been a recent shift - I think BIKSS is trying to fix this :)
DeleteYEA BIKSS! Well...that man is on a role! He's got your number and isn't pulling any punches (I mean spankings). I am so glad that things are going well...and that you're feeling better!
ReplyDeletehugs,
fiona
Uh huh. I can feel a change already! It's strange how a red bum can help a girl feel protected.
Delete