15 October 2013

C Strings, and THEN some

You might have heard about or seen the C-string for women - here's a pic :


That, and a comment on my previous post about men wearing sexy underwear got me googling just for fun. These are some of the pics that I thought were notable!

Do let me know which ones you like!

Number 1 : Just an old fashioned jammy. Looks yummy for snuggling up to.




Number 2 : For the Wild Child in all of us. Although I'm not sure I'd like my elephant to have prints!




Number 3 : What about something on the side? This looks pretty interesting.





Number 4 : Ok, I like strappy shoes and sandals, but this is just a little bit too weird for my taste!


Number 5 : This one gets my vote. I think it's tasteful, and sexy and I wouldn't mind unzipping (carefully!) to get to Roger.



Number 6 : For the Scots and Scottish-hearted lads in Blogsville :)




Number 7 : And what about a one-piece suit?




Number 8 : There's a C string for guys too! Who would have guessed? 



Number 9 : Sometimes you don't want to leave ANYTHING to the imagination. Mesh for a breezy afternoon?



Number 10 : And OMG would someone tell me what THIS is?




I should like to have some fun with this one - if you had to name it, what would you call Number 10?

29 comments:

  1. 10 is hilarious. .....number 4 scares me. ...number 1 looks comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should go for the heavy hose .... lol.
    http://www.3wishes.com/menswear.asp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL those of you who are curious, HERE's A LINK to the page .

      Delete
    2. Thanks for linking that properly. I posted it from my phone, so couldn't do it. His birthday is coming up so I sent Him the hose and zebra one, said which one you want? LOL

      Delete
    3. ooooh let us know what he says!!! or if you get spanked for even suggesting it!

      Delete
  3. C-string - that stays on?!!

    Love the male lingerie show! The Scots kilt - lol except they should have anything on under the kilt :)
    No. 10, like the see through effect :)
    Great research!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the C string... has anyone here tried it?

      And the see thru was number 9. Number 10 was the wonky willie with feet. STRANGE!

      Delete
    2. OK got my numbering wrong - it the nice mesh in no. 9 and NOT the wonky willie

      Delete
    3. i figured. the mesh is kinda nice too. but i still prefer no. 5

      Delete
  4. Don't hold me to this, but I think No. 10 is actually a platypus... o.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you just made my morning! That last one is a flamingo and the bend in his little beak is twisted up instead if down. And the firefighter lol HS. Thanks for the giggles. Cannot figure out the c-string... Is it wire inside? My daughters got a stuffed fabric flower with a wire filled stem that is posable and can wrap around things. Looks strangely like the backside of those...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah. yes i think it's wired on the inside. i haven't tried one. and i would be really afraid it would just drop off!

      Delete
  6. No 5 gets my vote. I'll have to copy picture no 6 and send it to my friends whose husband is Scottish, he'll find it funny. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's kinda cute! in a playful bedroom sorta way.

      Delete
  7. I"m with Ronnie. No. 5 gets my vote. Everything about that pic is sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definately no 5!! I love that no 8 is white lace (would have loved to see that one modeled) .. No 7 is just wrong on soooo many levels (all I can see is Borat too *shudders*) ... No 1 would be great on cold Canadian winter nights ;) .. and No 10 .. why does it look like the "bill" has a boot on the end of it????? *runs off to clean her glasses*

    Fun Fondles!!!!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I noticed that too! It really does confuse me, that one.

      N I'm not sure why number 8 is shown with pearls. Looks a little feminine...

      Bikss says he might wear the mesh number. Maybe I'll get him one for Christmas!

      Delete
  9. Ladies. There is no way I want a zipper near my male parts. I just put on a sexy black thong for my scenes.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that emotion Joey.

      Delete
  10. I am falling off my chair with laughter! How funny! Where did you get all these?! I'm with Ronnie, No.5 is the only one worth keeping, and even that's somewhat dangerous with the zipper! I've never heard of a C string - how on earth would you keep one in place?! Oh my!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah BIKSS has vetoed the zipper model.

      as for the C string, I think the wire kinda sits in between one's butt cheeks... i really don't know.

      and as I like to say - GIYBF. (Google is your best friend)

      A search of images while using specific keywords will lead to hilarious results.

      Delete
  11. OMG Fondles, these are hilarious! I agree, No 5 is the only one that gets my vote ... definite design flaw with the zipper though! LoL ... buttons perhaps?

    Hmm, hadn't heard of the C string either .. I don't think so!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. buttons would be a good idea. but too similar to regular boxers perhaps. How about velcro? quick release, none of the dangers of a zipper.

      Delete
  12. I'm new to your blog and I'm glad I found you on this post! Hilarious!

    I can't believe no one likes No 7, what's wrong with you people? I'm totally joking, I couldn't help myself. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, thanks for leaving a comment, and welcome to my blog!

      I hope you find some useful posts, and some you can identify with.

      I've just been over to your blog to catch up on some of the earlier posts... but I'm sorry if i don't write much these days.... i've actually just given everyone a heads up about my disappearance from blogland a few posts ago.

      Real life is taking priority right now, and i find myself having less and less time to spend on the blog and reading posts by fellow bloggers.

      But i'll try and put up stuff if I need to rant, or if I come by an awesome day that I just need to share :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)