It's the power and the strengthIt invades and impales
It is veiny, but it is smooth
It likes tongue, not so much tooth
And some sucking never fails
It is hard, and soft as well
When it's in me, what the hell!
Pump me harder, that's a boy!
Out again, it seeks my mouth
Head pushed into crotch, down south
Use me, fuck me, I'm your toy
Back of throat, deep you thrust
Keep it down, do this I must
Looking up I see your gaze
Eyes that speak of lust anew
Stare at me even while you spew
You cum, and we, together, laze.
Good morning Fondles,
ReplyDeleteVery poetic. What have you been up to last night?
Hugs,
Bas
Ah, last night I was getting inspiration for this post. =)
DeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteit seems all you gotta do is pout a little on your blog and we'll all be jumping up and posting stuff for you to pick up. LOL
DeleteThis was good - and yes, I am replying to your reply to Spanky - it's so true isn't it?
DeleteBut we are subs, so maybe we just need direction?
Actually, this was really good. I like the approach.
really? I didn't particularly like it all that much when I re-read it after posting.
DeleteThen again, I tend not to like most of the stuff I write.
I have the same problem... I didn't like mine either when it posted a few days after I wrote it (I got sidetracked with another post).
DeleteSigh, well Follow Friday can always push everything else down the page.
Well done. Thank you.
ReplyDeletethank YOU!
DeleteOMG! Wow! That was awesome! I think I actually blushed!
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks!
DeleteWonderful poem, Spanky should be happier now :)
ReplyDeleteI hope so! =)
DeleteAnd thanks!
Nice work, fondles! I'm also in the girth not length camp. :)
ReplyDelete/nods violently
DeleteYup yup yup
OK...I have to stop dropping in here while I am still away..anaother 10 days before I return to Master,,,,and you are writing all this HOT stuff....(good for you!)
ReplyDeleteabby
Hmmm hot? Glad u think so.
DeleteAnd oh, please don't stop dropping in? It'll b nice to get yourself all worked up for when u DO see ur master right??
Great job on this!!!:):):)
ReplyDeleteBelle:)
Thank you dear :)
DeleteLoved it. Thanks for writing it, I especially like th epart about looking into your eyes.
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I love it when we make eye contact, although sometimes it's just too overwhelming.
Delete