31 January 2013

Surprise Tuesday Spanking

He had dinner and drinks with the ex boss.

I had a late class.

He texted to ask if I had plans.

Could it be? Would he? Um... no plans, I say.

Weee! He's done with his stuff. I'm on the couch.

Watching tv. Eating dinner.

He arrives and I'm a sloth. He changes into shorts and a tee... and sloths along with me.

I make him tea. With no sugar. Steeped just under 2 minutes.

Who uses the word "steep" anymore? He asks.

I do. And that's why you love me.

----------------

I spanked him. In the interest of science. Which spoon hurts more?

I gave him a blowjob. Then wiped him with a warm towel.

We make plans for the trip.

He's taking me for Chinese. And awesome wagyu beef ribs.

You know, I say, it's sweet that you're thinking of taking me to experience all the places you went to when you were there last on your work trip.

My head finds his crotch, my lips, his cock.

Mmmm, I like being down here, I murmur.

Hand on my head, his voice tells me to stay down there.

My hair is his handle. Take it all in, that's right.



I gag a little. My eyes tear. I moan. I'm lost in lust.

Rock hard in my mouth. Spurred on by his control over me.

Slick with saliva, my hand moves up and down his shaft.

He shifts, I shift to settle between his legs.

My eyes are shut the whole time. Sensory overload.

Listening to his words makes me make sounds of my own.

Feeling his hand captaining this journey to orgasm makes me whimper as I please him.

Tasting his cock in my mouth, pushing against the back of my throat fills me with anticipation of his hot cum shooting into me, and with dread and fear that I might retch before it does. No, please, let me make it to the end.

Use your tongue. That's a good girl.

Oh Master I want to please you so badly. I hope I do.

And I do.

He spanks me again. At the end.

Spanks me with his spatula. And his hand.

And I wriggle. But he goes on.

He goes on way past the point that he would have usually stopped at before.

I stop making noises. Breathe. Pant, more like.

Into the pillow. Silent. But enjoying every spank that is delivered.

Yes. Enjoying the submission.

31 comments:

  1. oh - lovely
    like snapshots

    what a nice time

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! like a series of Pulses. A collection of moments that make up the whole. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was! Altho that meant I wasn't dressed up or anything. Heh.

      Delete
  3. Definitely a wonderful surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Except now I'm realising my tenses are all over the place.

      Oh well, I wanted to write it as quick as I could before I got busy again!

      Delete
  4. This is beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ever had tea in my life (seriously) so had to look up "steep". Yippee a new word!

    LOVE the play by play

    Jealous, envious and happy for you!

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww.. But at least u got to learn a new word ;)

      Delete
  6. A truly lovely surprise.

    You can tell BIKKS there is someone else who uses the word "steep" when making tea:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Good to know. It's just that in this country good speakers of English are few and far between. One of the things we love about each other is the considerably higher standard of English we display- I say this only in comparison to the general populace over here.

      And sometimes we get so used to dumbing down that a "clever" less-frequently used word is all it takes to amuse us.

      Sorry, did that sound pretentious? Wasn't meant to be...

      Delete
  7. What a nice surprise! I'm a tea drinker and use the word steep... in fact the wind is blowing and it's rather cold so a cup of tea sounds rather nice right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to join u except I've just finished with another batch of cakes and am ready to go straight to bed. No time for tea. Yawn...

      Delete
  8. I use the word steep also. Guess I'm in good company.
    I love giving my submission to Dave in this way; love to give him everything and please him just as you wrote in your post.
    Glad you got such a good surprise and had a good time to connect together. Slothing or not doesn't make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so satisfying to please them?

      It was a VERY good surprise, and I don't want to sound too gushy, but I think the whole time I was feeling very, very grateful. That was the most prevalent emotion that night.

      Just so thankful for extra moments.

      Delete
  9. How else do you describe leaving a tea bag in hot water or making tea other than "steep?" Maybe its because I'm tea-whore, I don't find it weird :P

    Happy you had these surprises, Fondles and I love how you find pictures that match what you are writing about in your posts! That's neat ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dunk / dump / soak the teabag... oh i've heard them all

      and Google is your best friend - try Chrome.. and then click images. TONS to choose from.

      Delete
    2. oh...I was being tongue-in-cheek.
      In French, most of us say "infuser" though some say, "tremper" which is more apt for 'soak' (your comment saying 'soak the tea bag' brought it to mind). Google is great but you just do such a nice job in selection :o)

      Delete
  10. Well sweetie, it sounds like you had a lovely evening - and your memory was delivered as poetry, very nice.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sweeter still cos of the unexpectedness of it!

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  11. Fondles, I sent you an author invite! I also made a modification to the rules for the Challenge, for couples like you who don't see each other every day. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will... later tonight... running out the door to work. THANKS!

      Delete
  12. Definitely a cws member! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL the first one mind you!! Heehee. I love giving blowjobs. Always have. Wait - I love giving blowjobs to an appreciative recipient. Mmmm yes, that's more accurate.

      Delete
  13. The stream of consciousness was very lovely and very poignant, Fondles. Well done! And you wouldn't have been dressed long anyway, silly girl ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you have a point there!!

      Ah, But I did say this was the year of presentation and getting dressed for my man. Oh well, I try MOST of the time!!

      Delete
  14. Hi Fondles, now that's what I call a great surprise! Glad you had such a great time together This is beautifully written.

    btw I use "steep" too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... and I'm in good company then!

      I think it's just a word that not many people use in my country... which is why he was amused.

      Delete
  15. This was very hot but I have a question - is this BIKSS' fantasy or did this actually happen?

    I have a very difficult time imagining myself or Will being involved with anyone else, on any level, so I'm just curious (and not being judgmental!)

    Either way, very hot.

    Elisa Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming this comment is for the Friday Fantasy that I posted...

      To answer your question - we've always THOUGHT about involving a third party but like you, we can't imagine how that would affect us and so as it stands, we're just a twosome and it is unlikely a 3rd person will ever come into the bedroom with us.

      We talk about it alot, if it'll be another guy, or girl, if they'll participate or just watch, and if they join in will it be in the capacity of servicing me, or him or both? and at some point we'll hit a moment where either one of us call a halt to the discussion by saying - No that's NOT happening... and we're back to just being a happy two :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)