We got up bright and early and met for breakfast... then went to a Tech fair near our place...
He needed a new hard disk and since his birthday is coming up, I said I'd get him one as part of his present!
It was actually such a good deal that I got one for myself too.
Hey, your birthday present shopping is turning out to be quite lucrative for me. Your massage is part of a couples package; this hard disk deal is almost 2-for-1, it'd be silly not to buy one for myself.
(I wonder what other things I'll be getting as part of BIKSS' birthday present. *Grin*)
Wanna go home and have sex?
That was loud...
Hee,hee, oops. It's ok. Some fella here's going to have a fun story to tell someone back home about what he overheard at work today.
And we did. We went home, I had an hour and a bit before I started work... he spanked me, then I gave Roger some seeing to....
But the man decided that it wasn't enough, so he stood up, instructed me to kneel on the floor and suck him off, then he placed my hands behind me, held me by my hair and fucked my face.
After half a minute he reached for the toys. Hands higher up. I moved my arms as much as I could farther up my back, and he began to smack my bottom as I sucked on him.
I was so lost in the moment that when he stopped spanking me and gave me permission to use my hands to bring him to orgasm, it didn't register till a good 15 seconds later. Use your hands, he had said, but as I wasn't quite sure those were his exact words, after some time I eventually moved one hand, and dared to employ the other only when it was clear I didn't hear him wrong.
We did fuck a little later... and Roger was more than happy to pound into me a fair bit without fear of cumming again too soon... and BIKSS let me scream and yell and holler into a pillow as much as I had the energy to. I LIKE this new thing that we're trying.
After a quick conversation and some more cuddles, he got ready to go... but not before suggesting that I put this particular question on my blog:
Dear ladies,
What is the likelihood of you going shopping (no matter how many stores you go to, one mall, one shop, a whole day's walking about, whatever..) and NOT actually buying anything?
 |
| It's still shopping, even if it's a hardware store, right? |
I'm not exactly sure what point he's trying to make... but we did talk about how he thinks women meander too much when we shop, and so he doesn't enjoy "shopping" with members of the fairer sex. He maintains guys do NOT meander when they shop. However when I pointed out that we were wandering the hall of the Tech fair quite a lot and that constitutes meandering/shopping, he was adamant that poking around in Tech and IT, hardware, and videogame stores does NOT count as shopping.

I am inclined to disagree. Cos when I go into an IT warehouse, I'm wont to meander as much as when I'm in a shoe factory outlet!
What do you reckon? Doesn't roaming around DIY / IT / Videogame shops count as "shopping" too?
[Edit: I know what that question for the ladies was all about now. His point is that men don't shop. And meandering around tech/blah/blah stores doesn't count as shopping cos there's no BUYING, just looking and research and getting ideas - most of the time - because he's convinced women always buy something when they shop. And so if I could garner enough names on the Yes-We-Shop-Without-Buying list then he'd accept that NOT BUYING still counts as shopping. Phew!]
You are right Fondles. I usually find clothes such as shirts that I like quickly. But, I will wonder around Game Stop or a Tech Hardware store and sometimes not buy anything. And, yes, it is shopping.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are both enjoying his birthday.
Hug,
joey
PS Happy Birthday BIKSS
YES! It counts as shopping. Hmmm I'm curious to see where he's going with this...
DeleteI'm going to lose this little argument methinks. I am aren't I?
DeleteThanks for the birthday wish Joey. :-)
Shopping is shopping, whether it be the hardware store, a clothing boutique or even a tech fair. Sorry Bikss , but I think you are going to lose this argument. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteah... no wonder he asked me that funny question. I think his point was that MEN don't SHOP. and meandering around stores and not buying is NOT shopping. cos women can't SHOP without buying anything and therefore shopping actually involves coming home with a purchase.
DeleteI quite frequently meander around shops without buying. It all counts as shopping in my book, and it doesn't matter what type of store. Sorry BIKSS, I think you're going to lose this one. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteOH I'm almost upset that he's going to lose this one. But I must say, we seldom get a chance to go shopping. So today's meandering was a really rare treat!
DeleteI can't wait to shop with him when we go on holiday. And buy, or NOT BUY, stuff :)
In truth I knew I'd have to chalk this one down as a loss even as I asked the question. Ever have one of those moments when you KNOW you shouldn't say something but your mouth opens and before you know it that thing you shouldn't say gets said? To compound that mistake, I practically walk into the lion's den with an ad saying "Fresh Meat!" I'm gonna be eaten alive for this question. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI know I should be sleeping, but you were supposed to TOO!
DeleteI just had to say tho, 1) you can't be right ALL the time... 2) I don't think any less of you... and 3) it's nice to be able to share your awesome humour with the rest of Blogland!
Sorry BIKSS...I concur that it's all shopping...buying aside.
ReplyDeleteIt's big of you to acknowledge that you walked into it...I mean SERIOUSLY...many people fight the point just to not loose. Good Man!
hugs,
fiona
I must say he chooses his battles rather wisely. He saw there was no way to win THIS one. Best bow out graciously and live to fight another day!
DeleteIt's all shopping. I go into hardware stores with people to help them buy stuff for projects, and I do a fair bit of meandering and poking and drooling myself - all without buying. I do try not to waste time by going into stores when I don't NEED anything, though. Research I can do online. :)
ReplyDeleteIf I'm in a hurry, it's in and out for me. But there are days when I have a lull in school and I have an hour or two to kill - I work in a mall so it's perfect for window shopping : I love touching and feeling and poring over stuff - from books to clothes to gadgets!
DeleteSorry BIKSS...it is all shopping....and yes I have had those moments when I wish I could grab what just came out of my mouth.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Hahaha.. I think we ALL have.
DeleteWell... I don't get a lot of time to shop anymore. 3 kids don't really give you the opportunity, lol. So these days, I'm pretty quick about it. But if I get a chance, I like to look around and not always buy ;)
ReplyDeleteI can understand that. A solo shopping trip is almost a luxury when one has children. I used to babysit my niece and nephew so I can sympathize.
DeleteOne more thing! I nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award that's going around :) my latest post has all the details :)
ReplyDeleteTHanks! I'll take a look in a bit... I'm going to be busy as anything the next two weeks.
Delete
ReplyDeleteWell, spare cash is not always available in our budget so often window shopping has to do! So yes, I have frequently, in the past, been round the shops and not bought anything.
However, I tend to do window shopping for pleasure or research online now, and only venture into town on specific missions, what with 7 kids it can be a bit of palaver otherwise, besides, we're rather busy all day as we home educate too!
As for my husband, he absolutely enjoys shopping, either browsing round a dvd store or finding something specific. He, in fact, dislikes just window shopping, even on line, and prefers only to shop if he's actually going to get to buy something.
sorry. did you say 7?
Deletei window shop online too, but there's nothing quite like walking about and having a thrill at spotting something that catches your eye. Buying is another matter altogether tho. I'm not very liquid either so sometimes looking is all I can do :)
yes, I typed & you read that right - hubs & I have seven children. Oldest has just turned 16 (gulp) youngest is about 3 weeks, the others all range in between!
DeleteThe term "window shopping" comes to mind with what BIKSS is referring to. And I go shopping all the time without buying anything. Certain stores are more to check out new inventory and see if they have the ever-allusive item I'm looking for.
ReplyDeleteI'm a very patient shopper. I will not buy anything unless it's a fantastic deal. So more often than not, I just go to look and *sigh* over things, lol.
Considering how much time men spend in stores, and come home with things "they absolutely needed for whatever project (that they'll maybe get to in the next year or two)" I say men spend as much shopping and buying as women do.
Hahahah true - I totally agree. And he did say that looking around in the
Delete"man" stores was so that he could get ideas and inspiration.
I suspect men spend tons of time in them to see what toys they can find.
Very sweet pre-present Fondles! Happy for you and BKISS; it sounds like such a sweet and happy time ;o)
ReplyDeleteFor the record; I detest shopping. Any type. I don't like stores/malls/fairs/markets. The only reason I ever do shop is because I've been told I must or obviously, we require food and drink and general household stuff. If I have to go into the mall, I go to the one store I need, grab the item I need and sprint out. I don't browse or window shop--unless I'm with my other-half, I occasionally enjoy that with him (and I've rambled in your comment feed! Apologies) xx
whaaaat? You don't enjoy shopping? hmmm... right then. I'll take your share and go twice as often!
Delete