13 January 2013

Not Enough

by Shanina Conway

All the stolen moments in the midst of real life cannot compare
To the what-if of daydreams
To imagining that I am yours and you are mine

Every kiss signals a wanting for a hundred more
A thousand
Unlimited kisses and touches and hugs

Before the bed is warmed by our bodies, it is time for you to leave
And there is an emptiness beside me once again

I want more
For me
For us
Of us

Maybe this is enough for you
For now

And maybe it will be all I ever have of you

But know this,  it will never be enough for me...
For I will never have enough of you.


15 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Fondles

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A poem from the heart...and it is lovely.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, very poignant.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely. Pulls at my heart.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes- that is how I feel too!

    Tears to my eyes.

    ~faithful

    ReplyDelete
  6. **HUG** I have so many things I would say or want to say and I just don't know which things to let out. :) I. Love. you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful :) It will never be enough, it never is when you love that deeply. Maybe someday, you'll get close to enough, I sincerely hope you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. (((hugs))) that is a beautiful post. I feel much the same most nights when we're apart. I hear ya. I hope one day you will be able to have enough...

    ReplyDelete
  9. (((hugs))) sweetie, I sincerely wish you enough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fondles,

    I can so relate.

    Love,
    Rachael

    P.S. I'd love to have you follow my blog, too!

    http://www.ourdistantlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully said. Sending hugs...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)