16 January 2013

Mid Week Peek

Spanking Knickers anyone? 

yup that's my tush!

If you're a Small - US sizing (I'm a 6-8), and would like one, I'd be happy to send it to you - email me so we can work out the details. Unfortunately they're one-size-fits-most aka "free size" (that's what it's called here) so that's all I can get. 

Comes in 4 colours, Black, White, Red, Royal Blue. And there's some print on what little fabric can be found.




20 comments:

  1. first and foremost..BEAUTIFUL ass!!
    and I love the undies! cuuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like fun, I feel like Cael would totally love that kinda thing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let me know if I can send you one... I'd be more than happy to.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous picture and the knickers are lovely as well:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. rofl....

    ok, first, nice ass. ;-)

    second - whats the point? ;-)

    third - no. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fondles darling I'm so sorry to hijack your post like this, but by any chance do you read Chinese characters? I think they are basic ones. My publisher sent me the cover for Desire in Any Language, and it has three Chinese characters. I want to make sure they are okay. Can you help me, or do you know anyone who can? Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes i do. Email me. If i cant read it i definitely know people who can. ;)

      Delete
  6. Nice ass lol

    But will pass on the knickers, im fussy, i like all or nothing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha... sometimes a little something can add to the fun!

      Delete
  7. Love love love the picture!!! And I wish I was that size, lol!!! I might need to do some searching online today because I know Sir would love to see me in something like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh good luck! It's fun to wear and then wiggle your butt in... heh.

      Delete
  8. Ehhh, no, I don't think I will look as cute as that, in those knickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, thanks. And second, I'm going to just take your word for it LOL

      Delete
  9. Lovely! And the knickers are pretty nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im so showing this to Sir. If he likes, Ill email you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)