I will be honest. After last week I was seriously stressing out. Maybe that's what caused me to toss and turn all of Saturday night. I had 2.5 hours' sleep before having to go to work for my longest day of the week.
Still, this is a story about my birthday. Not about all the angst before. Hm... it'll be a long one, so maybe I should just do it in point form...
The Before

~ I painted my nails and coloured my (greying) hair.
~ Suggested eating nearby then when I asked him his original plan he said he already had somewhere in mind
(10 points)
~ So we went to his plan.
~ Hinted at what to get me as a gift if he hadn't already sorted that out. Turns out he had. (10 points)
~ Planned outfit with
Fiona via text (so girly right???)
The Dinner
~ He enquired before-hand (5 points) and they said no reservations were necessary.
~ He rang all day today to make one just in case it got crowded at dinnertime. (5 points)
~ No one picking up all day. He got to the restaurant early to check - before meeting me. (10 points)
~ They were closed for a company D&D. Thwarted!
~ "Where are you now little girl?" (Made me swoon... almost! Made me wet - definitely!) (50 points)
~ He came to find me and explained that we had to eat elsewhere. Still Japanese food though - my favourite.
~ The food was scrumptious , the company was spectacular, the conversation was sparkling. (30 points)
~ He decided we weren't taking the train and spending all that time commuting. So into a cab we went.
~ He didn't take the car today so he could stay out later than he usually does on Mondays. (20 points)
The Play Date
~ He sorted out the ginger (10 points)
~ I was cuffed (10 points)
~ My birthday spanking went on forever! And it was more ouch-y than normal too! (20 points)
~ And then the figging. Oh My Good Ness. It wasn't hot. It was more like COLD - like menthol - minty. Hahaha that's how I'd describe it anyway. He left it in there and spanked and caned and spatula'ed and belted and porto-spanko'ed and Christmas paddled me. Then he fucked my ass with it. I was screaming, moaning; there were moments I was totally out of it - my body just relaxed and everything went slack. I was so afraid of clenching that my butthole was paralysed in an open position! He said dirty things to me. Then he whispered into my ear how I was to cum for him later. (Do you hear me? Yes or no? Um, can you repeat that? I wasn't listening...) Then I'd get to be fucked. I whimpered and groaned and made them whiny sobbing noises but without any tears. I sat back, then I rocked forward, I had no where to escape, but I didn't really want to either. When he finally announced he was done and pulled it out, I was relieved and a little bit sorry it had to end. But I came for him, "like the good slut (I am)" and he held me and cuddled me till the room came back into focus. "You promised one more thing..." I begged... "That you'd get to be fucked? Get on your back." (250 points)
~ He shaved everything off - for my birthday! (20 points)
~ More sex... um, and then some cock-worship, and then more fucking... then more sucking on Roger... You get the picture. (30 points)
The After (a.k.a.Post-Coital Cuddles)
~ We practised using words to convey how he feels. (50 points)
~ "When I'm not with you I check Whatsapp to see if you've come online to look for me" (40 points)
(See Master? I did NOT know that!)
~ He thinks of me as His Girl. (Fondles *claps* like a mad woman)
~ "
I really like how you service me when I'm with you" - he meant how I dote on him. We have a
word for it in Malay -
Sayang. As a verb it kinda means "the act of showing affection and love" (10 points) - This was after some misses in the beginning including "
I really like how your boobs look naked" (!...?)
~ "When I'm not with you I wonder what you're doing now... and now... and now..."
Me: Wow. You think about me a lot huh?
Him: Uh huh - almost all the time. Well, except when I'm very busy. (30 points)
(I wouldn't have guessed!)

~ We opened my present. From a very reputable jeweler. It's a 22K gold pendant. Remember the dolphins? Same jeweler. "
Oh, but I already have a pendant that you gave me and I don't have any more necks!" Well my solution is that I wear them all together - he insists I don't have to, but I WANT to. Besides, I'm in the business of teaching music - I'm allowed to be artsy and bohemian and wear everything at once. (40 points)
~ I felt so special knowing this man sucked at buying gifts (his words not mine) and went and thought and stressed and floundered and got me one anyway.
~ Some of his other options: and why they got vetoed-
1) Earrings (I'm an earring slut) : What if you already had one which is similar? Or didn't like the colour? Or had nothing to match it with?
2) Lipstick (I mentioned wanting to vamp it up earlier this year) : Do you know how many shades of red there are? I'd pick red cos it'll pretty you up and look good on Roger :) BUT what if you didn't like it, or already HAD it?
3) Lingerie (I assume for his viewing pleasure) : I don't know what size you are...
~ I told him that from now on I'll either tell him what a want... or I'll give him a list. We talked through some of the possibilities and came to one conclusion - he shops like a gay man. Metro-sexual is my Dom.
~ We had a conversation about MONEY. I hate talking about things that involve money. It often gets awkward. This one didn't. (50 points)
~ He mentioned stealing away together for a real vacation (not as an aside during a work trip) in Feb and I was checking to find out what the financial arrangements would look like. I didn't want him to spend too much and I said I could sort out my plane ticket. He offered to subsidise that, but I said if he could just sort out the room I would be good to go. He stated very plainly that he'd already planned to cover the hotel. Aaaaand he'd been checking the travel websites to keep an eye on ticket prices cos we'll be travelling during a high season and prices might go up. (100 points)
~It made me smile to know he'd been constantly keeping track of our vacation! OUR vacation!)
And there you have it. My perfect evening birthday evening with BIKSS.
It sounds like you had one awesome birthday!! That is great. ^.^ I'm glad you two enjoyed each other. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading. And yes, we did!
Deletei'm so very, very happy for you! Those are some amazing things - i'm more impressed with him checking the restaurant to make sure it was open than with the jewelry, although it's beautiful. Clearly, you're very important to him.
ReplyDelete:-) And it's lovely to see you so happy.
aisha
Trust me, no one's is gladder than I am that I'm back to being happy. I was super impressed with him calling and wanting to make reservations and actually going over there to check things out!
DeleteHappy Birthday, Fondles - sounds like you had a good one.
ReplyDeletehugs
lillie
Thank you, and I did :)
DeleteHappy birthday!!! Sounds like you had a great time :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Elle with a smiley face... (I love saying that!) I had a wonderful time... I hope BIKSS did too :)
DeleteWow! It sounds like you had a fabulous time with BIKSS. I'm happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rachael
Thanks... oh, and let me go and take a look at your blog this afternoon. I've been a little busy ;p
DeleteWow.. he got like a ZILLION points if I add it up.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect birthday for!!!
So So So Happy for you!
Happy Birthday!!!
~faithful
LOL i'm sure it's a little less than a zillion... but it's still a heck of a lot! Thanks for the birthday wishes :)
DeleteHappy birthday! So glad that you had a special evening together!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you and I'm super glad that we had a chance to reconnect after how I was feeling last week.
DeleteGorgeous necklace. Happy birthday, Fondles! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Riley. :) I'm wearing all of his necklaces now. If that doesn't say "collared" I don't know what will!
DeleteWay to go BIKSS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLucky You fondles!!!
mmmmmmm, figging....fucking phenomenal if you ask me =)
I loved the point form. Great necklace - awesome gift :)
Happy Birthday!
Fucking Phenomenal is right. But not something we'll be doing all the time. It was intense!
DeleteHe promised before hand that I would get very dehydrated considering what he was going to do to me that night... and warned that I should drink plenty of water. I think he made good on that promise! LOL
Happy Late Birthday!!!..Wish you many more...and many more nights like this one, even if it is not your birthday!hugs abby
ReplyDeleteIt's never late. I'm celebrating for 2 weeks. The one before, and the one after... heh. 'Tis the season for turning 40!
DeleteSeems like you had quite the birthday celebration. Glad you enjoyed your day.
ReplyDeleteOh I did! It was spectacular!
DeleteHappy Birthday, sweetie, sounds absolutely lovely! I'm glad you had an awesome time!
ReplyDeleteThanks, and I'm feeling very satisfied right now :)
DeleteHappy Birthday Fondles! Sounds like it was a perfect evening with your man. Glad you have such a lovely evening together:)
ReplyDeleteThe pendant is absolutely beautiful. Yay for getting a vacation together!
Hugs
Roz
Thank you, and I'm so looking forward to our vacation!!
DeleteHappy birthday, Fondles! Wow, what a wonderful way to spend your day. Glad you got your birthday spanking and I love your glittery nail polish. =)
ReplyDeleteOh the birthday spanking was awesome! The nail polish IS very shiny innit? I'm getting rather fond of it these days... normally it's not my preferred style.
DeleteI am so very happy that you had a good birthday! Happy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteoh I did, and THANKs for the birthday wishes!
DeleteHappy belated birthday Fondles.
ReplyDeleteI am happy for you that you had such a wonderful birthday with BIKSS :) You'r certainly deserving of it.
Thank you... it was so special! I'm glad my first birthday with him went so well :)
DeleteHappy Birthday, Fondles!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you in reading this post. It sounds like it was an awesome celebration ;o)
Thanks. It WAS way way more than I had hoped.
DeleteYaaaay! I can just hear the difference in your voice! Im so happy to hear it!
ReplyDeleteHahah. I could hear it as I was writing too!
DeleteHappy belated birthday Fondles! So glad you had such a wonderful time!! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope things aren't too "messy" over at your end. I can't imagine being in your shoes!
DeleteHappy Belated Birthday! I've been so behind on catching up on blogs. Sounds like you have a wonderful Birthday!
ReplyDeleteit's ok dearie. better late than never.
DeleteThanks for taking the time to stop by and click backwards to this post :)