BIKSS and I are in our 50s. We met in 1988 but it took us 24 years before hooking up in 2012. We moved into a DD/lg dynamic a year later. In April 2015 some shit hit the fan. We took some time off but eventually found a new us. I used to live alone except for a few shifting years when my folks moved in then out, then after dad passed on, mum moved in again. Now that she too has passed, it's just me, one carer whom I've decided to keep on, and my tenant. He lives with his family. This is us.
17 January 2013
Hand Prints - Framed
29 comments:
Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.
NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.
(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)
Yep, it's that simple...and yet, it's just that complicated.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can learn to trust BIKSS in this, and in all things. :)
Sigh... me too.
DeleteNice handprints! I'm sure you wore them with pride!
ReplyDeleteThanks... and yes I did.
DeleteWow - those are some hands...I thought I heard a couple of H U G E slapping noises a little while ago =)
ReplyDeleteSo....do you have a plan for learning to trust? Or getting to the bottom of why you don't?
hugs,
fiona
This was kinda new talk for us, so I'm sure we'll explore a bit more and a bit further.
DeleteBut I'll be sure to keep you updated.
And er, his hands are kinda big, and heavy. ;P
The um, handprints are lovely, and so are the knickers, and the ass is not half bad... lol.
ReplyDeleteTrust is really tricky, isn't it? You would think it would be easy to trust him on something like this, but i think these are the things that may be hardest. On the other hand, from here he sounds really trustworthy. :-)
Oh, I have no doubt he is trustworthy in what he says when he tells me how he feels. The problem is not at the point of origin. In this case, it's the receptor - aka me.
Deleteand uh, yeah. I'm trying.
Believe it or not, I was married to DH before I was ever able to just let go and trust him in the ride. It was never because of anything he'd done, just my own issues. We're over that hill. Though it takes a lot of work, I promise it's all worth it when you get there.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it is... I just have to get there first.
DeleteNice prints Fondles! Bet ya kept going back to the mirror for a look? LoL
ReplyDeleteTrust is so difficult isn't it? Easy in theory, but so complicated in reality.
Hugs
Roz
Nah, I didn't get to go back to the mirror and look cos after that we got into a convo and after that we got to fucking and well... by the time we were done there were no prints left.
DeleteLove the handprints! I just got back from Master's...we had close the same convo. I do trust Him , more than anyone else...but....sometimes I wonder...He is so patient when I start to waver...hope we both are back to that place of peace.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Thanks! I hope so too.
DeleteAnd it's the same here - I DO trust him... just somehow my brain is wired to NOT believe when he's saying it's alright now... that he believes me and he can accept something that was previously unacceptable.
I get SOOOO suspicious.
Very nice! They do create a nice frame!! :)
ReplyDeleteRight? When I mentioned it to BIKSS he said "Yeah, I already thought of that."
DeleteHrmph.
Terrific photo. I hope that you works things out.
ReplyDeleteHug,
joey
Thanks. and I know we will.. it's just a matter of time.
DeleteLove the knickers.
ReplyDeletethanks... me too!
DeleteNice pic! Cael has a couple handprinted photos of me...it's menacing but in a nice way :)
ReplyDeleteTrust can be so hard. It seems simple, like you said. But then when push comes to shove, it's really much more complex. Every day stuff gets in the way and all of a sudden things break before you can even realize what's going on. The nice part is that trust can be rebuilt, even if it takes time and energy. *hugs*
sigh. rebuilding is the tough part.
Deletei'm trying i'm trying.
Absolutely love the knickers!! (and the word knickers for that matter). So glad you realized your trust issues. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteLOL :)
DeleteNice handprints, but I keep wondering about the knickers. Cannot imagine that these things are anywhere near comfy. Oh well, that's just a stupid guy question I suppose.
ReplyDeleteTrust is something we keep building up, and every once in awhile it just disappears into nothingness, and we start building again and again.
As long as we are building together, there's nothing really wrong with that.
But it can be painful.
they're actually RATHER comfy! sure you don't wanna try them?
DeleteVery sure, thank you
DeleteI'm with Bas... looks very UNcomfy...
ReplyDeleteI love the handprints though... :D :D :D
:) they're COMFY!!
Deleteand yes, I like the prints too