21 January 2013

Being Sick - A Snippet

If your timing fits then come over. It's too much of a rush or things get in the way then it's ok - I know it's a tight window.

Well, I can come over for dinner, an hour or so...

Hey, what did I say I wanted for dinner tomorrow, huh? I forgot...

You didn't. We ended up talking about ice cream


Oh that's right... I mentioned dinner and then you said you could try and get ice cream along with dinner. Oops.

Heh. Ok, I should get to bed soon. Need to be at work early tomorrow. 

Ooooh, good luck with your thing he has to do tomorrow - knock 'em dead!

Will do.. (Kiss emote) Thanks. Sleep well.

Love you ----- it feels like I haven't seen you in forever!

Love you too sweets, I'll see you in a bit.

(emotes, emotes, and more emotes)

And I think we need to get Conina's flogger out later.

I'm still sick you know.

Your ass isn't.


OK, It was on IM not on the fone, but I like this pic!


20 comments:

  1. Cute, Fondles! This made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for dropping in.

      Delete
  2. BIKSS, you are a smart man!!! Fondles ass isn't sick just like she can't give laryngitis to roger!!! Maybe you can spank her sickness into submission =)

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah then I'd be all better and Roger can be adequately seen to.

      BIKSS -- "Fiona's right... Roger is immune somehow..."
      ME -- "Er, perhaps the fact that he doesn't have a larynx might explain it :p"

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear you are under the weather, hope you feel better soon. Maybe the flogger will help chase the nasty illness bugs away, or at least make you forget you're sick for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. true. I can't wait to see him... and to be done with this awful bug!

      Delete
  4. Sorry your still under the weather. Love Bikss's comment about your ass not being sick, sounds like something Mr. D would say. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks! I'm definitely getting better tho. I have my voice back at least. Or 80% of it anyway.

      Delete
  5. Lol, my fireman makes comments like that too. But my head hurts! Yea, well your ass is going to, too. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh. Totally UNsympathetic is what I say.

      Delete
  6. "Your ass isn't."

    Love that.

    True, too. Being flogged while sick is actually kind of nice. If you're me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know after tonight. It seems likely that i might just enjoy it ;)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Cute. Sure. That's one way of looking at it...

      Delete
  8. LoL, very cute Fondles, love the pic too.

    Sorry you are still under the weather and hope you feel better soon. I love BIKSS's last comment, cracked me up. Hope the flogger chases the bugs away, or at least makes you forget them for a while.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I think that's his hope too.. Distract me with the flogger... help me feel better, even if it's just for a little while.

      Delete
  9. I too had a good laugh (inside my head) at the "your ass isn' sick" comment. what a clever man. :)

    Are you on any meds? It's funny to me that the same flu that is going rampant here has gotten you too... can germs travel the internet? ;-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh definitely... the internet is full of viruses. Hahaha. I just kill me.

      ok, yes i'm on meds.

      it was bad enough that i'm on antibiotics. Something I'm loathe to take most of the time.

      Delete
  10. Hope you feel better soon Fondles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm getting there... I've already had McD's for dinner!! But BIKSS okay'ed it so it's not my bad. :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)