1 January 2013

2012 going on 2013

Ok, I decided on a few things recently, and since it IS the 1st of Jan, I'll call them my resolutions:

1) trust BIKSS - he's not gonna walk out cos we have a tiff

2) dress up for my man - he won't think it's silly

3) take better care of my finances

4) continue to walk regularly

---------------------

On the last day of the year BIKSS managed to squeeze in a little Fondles time in the morning. 

He came over for breakfast, I gave him a blowjob, we went to town and ran some errands before the offices closed at 1, we stopped for coffee and carrot cake, walked around the theater poster shop to see if there was anything I liked, explored the arts and culture library that we've both never been to, then he dropped me off at the subway station where I was supposed to meet my folks. 
It was the perfect final date of the year.


And I hope we have many more perfect dates in the year ahead!

Here's wishing you Happy New Year Blogland friends! May 2013 be full of good things for all of you too!

42 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and BIKSS Fondles. Wishing you many blessings in the year ahead.

    Love all of your resolutions and am pretty sure BIKSS will too :) Sounds like it was a wonderful date and a great way to end 2012.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! happy new year to you too!!

      may you have much love and happiness in 2013!

      Delete
  2. May your resolutions stick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year and a peaceful upcoming year to you and BIKSS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too!! wishing you many moments of joy and love in 2013!

      Delete
  4. I hope that you both have a terrific New Year.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehehe. You made RESOLUTUONS!!! You made some great ones! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I didn't MAKE them. I just decided to CALL them resolutions.

      They're just stuff I decided to do :)

      Delete
    2. Happy New Year to you both Fondles!
      And here's to your 'non resolution resolutions....things you will do'
      Whew!

      Delete
    3. Hahahahah. yes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

      Delete
  6. Happy New Years, Fondles!! I'm so glad i've gotten to know you! i love reading your thoughts and your adventures - thanks for letting us into your life!

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad we met too! Happy New Year! and may you have many many more DIY projects in the coming year :)

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year Fondles and BIKSS, I hope you keep to your resolutions and that you have the BEST year!

    J xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope all goes well for you this year. *Hugs*.

      It's been awesome sharing your life :)

      Delete
  8. Happy New Year to you and BIKSS.
    Lot's of new days and chances in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Bas, I've been so busy I still haven't read your story... I've been meaning to get to it.

      Hopefully when the year starts up and things go back to normal, I'll have enough time to catch up!

      Meanwhile, Happy new year to you!! May 2013 bring lots of happiness and joy!

      Delete
  9. Happy New Year to you and BKISS. Hope you have lots of those great days in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you SG, i hope so too! Thanks for sharing all your ramblings with us!

      Delete
  10. Happy New Year Fondles to you and BIKSS! The heck with resolutions! Just live life to the full!

    Much happiness and many blessings.

    Hugs, Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and same to you! I've just been to visit at your blog. May you have many more stories to share with us in the coming year!

      Delete
  11. Happy new year- so glad the 2 of you got one last date in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH It was such a surprise. When he asked me the night before if I wanted to come with while he ran errands, even tho it meant waking up early, I practically jumped off my couch and did a Tigger bounce. Well, ok, I may be exaggerating. Just a little. :)

      Happy new year to you too! May you have much love in the year ahead!

      Delete
  12. Happy New Year Fondles!!!
    Dont call them resolutions, call them Goals, your personal goals :)
    many blessings for 2013 and the many to come!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL good. I'll call them goals. Heh. But you know, it doesn't really matter what I call them. That's what's gonna be the plan for the year.

      Happy 2013 to you too, and may you succeed in attaining all the items on YOUR list too!

      Delete
  13. Those are WONDERFUL...um....resolutions? I have read your post and all the comments, but I'm still not sure where we stand on what to call them! LOL!

    Your date sounded great, and you sound so happy that you were able to have it! I'm so happy for you!

    You are an amazing person and an amazing friend, fondles...you deserve everything good this world has to offer! Happy 2013 and all my best wishes, loves, and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for such beautiful words and sentiments.

      It is my pleasure to have made your acquaintance!

      May you have many many positive moments in the coming year, and find much love and happiness in the days ahead!

      (ok, i'm just gonna cave and call them resolutions. FIONA- you win!)

      Delete
  14. Wonderful resolutions/goals, however it will work lol, they seem very obtainable.

    What a nice way to end the Old Year, and I hope your start of the New year is just as fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH sweetie, thanks for dropping in. I do hope you're feeling better.

      Please know we're all here for you to reach out to if you need to ramble or just let go of whatever's in your head :*

      May the year ahead bring you much peace!

      Delete
  15. May this be a wonderful year for you!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And may you keep those stories coming!

      Delete
  16. Sounds like a wonderful way to wrap up the year! My list is similar to yours, and I also wish lots of memorable times...so you can blog about them! Happy New Year to both of you!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Memorable times are definitely a PLUS!

      Hope you have many many happy moments to share too! May you have a fruitful and fulfilling year ahead.

      Delete
  17. (((hugs))) and Happy New Year, Fondles! I love the pic, it tickles me for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah.. I came across it some time back and didn't save it. It took me a while to find it again - cos i JUST HAD to have it for this post!!

      You and Ward have been an inspiration. If you sneeze often, it's cos BIKSS and I are talking about you :p

      Happy Blessed 2013 to you both!

      Delete
  18. Happy New Year to you and BIKSS, fondles! Hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you and Joy. It's been a blast! I am SO grateful to have made your blogquaintance :)

      Delete
  19. Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy new year to you both too!!

      Delete
  20. Sounds like some great New Year's resolutions. I especially like the one about dressing up for your man...

    I hope you both have a great 2013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well i did get dressed up n made up for a work event today, but put in a little more effort cos we were going out after!

      I'm happy to announce the sprucing up was well-received!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)