20 November 2014

He Writes

So you know how I said I'd been feeling needy? It was last Sunday and I was at work and feeling rather miserable. I had been craving a nice spanking session. And perhaps, as I mentioned in the last post, a reset spanking after the little issue we had (which resulted in a teddy bear and new paddle... yes, that one.)  This is what he wrote for me to tide me over to Monday's session in the car. I guess Daddy does know best (what I need...)
 
Enjoy. I did. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

As the whines got louder and more persistent he came to realize that this was a cry for help. He turned to her and stated, quite clearly, "you need a reset spanking."

As he said so he stood and unbuckled his belt, the belt she had bought him for his birthday. 

She stopped her whining and looked at him, her eyes wide as she realized what he had said. Her demeanor changed as she nodded and a feeling of relief came over her. 

She moved over to where he had sat down on the couch and stood before him, quietly, in anticipation. He indicated that she should take her pants off and she did, pulling the zip down and letting it fall to the floor at her feet. 

Vulnerable before him in her panties she lowered herself and got over his knees as directed.

His voice was soft as he said," I love you," and the first solid thwack of the belt landed.



8 comments:

  1. *shivers*
    Dont wanna sound like a little perv but I sooo wish I was a fly on the wall *whimpers* sounds so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah that doesnt sound pervy at all!

      Delete
  2. Oooo that is very sweet! ... in a very spanky way! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He IS very sweet. The man is a softie! (...Who can spank hard! Lol)

      Delete
  3. Love this! He definitely knows what you need :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He IS pretty awesome about knowing just what I need to hear!

      Delete
  4. Love that he knows you so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a definite plus! It sure helps keep the frustration at bay :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)