18 November 2018

LOL Day - Better Late Than Never!



So our lovely Baker texted me to ask if I was putting up a post. To be honest, I had clear forgotten about it! 

ARGH! 

Er, but I'm pretty sure it's still Saturday somewhere around the world right now right? 

Well, can you blame me tho? I've had some stuff to deal with on the personal front, and the father has been warded into hospital as they're giving him new meds and want to keep him in for observation. As you can see, I've had a busy couple of days. Phew!

BUT for now, things are where they are, and here I am. Jumping on the LOL bandwagon. Better late than never, I always say. 

I noticed some new followers, and I'm glad to have you! What would be great tho, is if you could leave a tiny comment. Nothing serious or too personal, of course. Hmmm how about a simple question for you to answer? 

Yes, let's see. I had dinner with some friends. And when it came time for dessert, they both picked chocolate when I asked what flavour of ice cream they wanted. 

So here's my question for lurkers and non-lurkers alike! 

What's your favourite ice cream flavour --- and what body part would you like it best served up on? 

Feel free to answer both parts, or just the first one, if you're shy.

Pick as exciting a flavour as you'd like, or stick with the ever-so-difficult-to-answer "Chocolate or Vanilla" version.

Describe your partner's (or your own!) body part... or DON'T. There really isn't a correct way to answer questions here in blogland! 

And really, this applies to comments in general. Leave a comment. We love getting them. And there can never be a "bad" comment, as long as general rules of  courtesy and kindness are adhered to. But then that's a given cos we're all civilised folk here right? 

I'll go first - I like plain ol' vanilla ice cream - and perhaps, if BIKSS doesn't mind the cold, I think it would be fun to eat it off his tummy! I'm sure it'll tickle tho. ;D


24 comments:

  1. It’s still Saturday 17th here, Fondles! My favourite ice cream is Haagen-Dazs strawberry cheesecake. I know it’s boring but I prefer to eat it out of the tub rather than off body parts!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray. Im glad i made it while it was still Saturday somewhere! Its bot boring - eating out of the tub means nothing gets wasted! Priorities!!

      Delete
  2. I'm just a lil vanilla gal (cheeky grin) -- until this summer when I discovered lemon meringue pie ice cream!!! I am sure it would melt WAY too fast on the body of my hot Sir... (cheekier grin) and I know he'd kill me if I tried LOL .... soooooooooo out of a bowl like a good lil girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. We’re anything BUT vanilla! Yes, out of the bowl is a great way to have ice cream!

      Delete
  3. Fondles:

    Coffee ice cream with a well spanked girl over my knee!! Happy LOL!!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi rick! Ooh i dont think i’ve ever had coffee ice cream. I prefer drinking my coffee. And i’ve NEVER had a girl across my knee 😏

      Delete
  4. I'm a lurker. Really enjoy your blog and your sharing. Thank you so much.
    Merry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merry! Thanks for saying hi :) im glad you enjoy my blog!

      Delete
  5. Happy LOL day Fondles and yes better late than never.
    My favourite ice cream is peppermint choc chip. Would be interesting to eat/lick it off Bears tummy. Not sure he would allow me to though. LOL!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hi Lindy! You wont know till you ask :) Altho i suspect things might get messy 😊

      Delete
  6. Hi Fondles ... My fave ice cream is 'Moose Tracks', Frank's is vanilla (how ironic :>)) ... however, there will be no ice cream connecting with body parts around here ... Frank hates touching anything that is or has to potential to be sticky :>))
    Have a great LOL day! ... nj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NJ. Im not sure i like sticky/ messy either. Out of the tub/bowl for you then eh?

      Delete
  7. Hi Fondles,

    Happy LoL day:) I love these questions, but seriously, you want me to pick ONE flavour of ice cream?!lol. I love orange choc chip, hokey pokey, cookies and cream. Rick's favorite is boysenberry.


    As for a body part to eat it off, I'm with you on the tummy :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA - you DO have a problem with the sweet stuff, I remember. Well, i suppose one can have more than ONE favourite flavour :)

      Delete
  8. Awww, now I want ice cream! Almond joy ice cream is our favorite and Eric volunteered to cover me head to toe with it. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I bet he'll have loads of fun eating it off you!! GO on then, have yourselves a nice cool sundae sunday :)

      Delete
  9. Hi Fondles, Vanilla is my favorite ice cream with strawberry as a close second.
    I'd love to taste said ice cream while sharing a soft kiss with my guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's soooo sweet. I'm a bit annoyed at not having thought of it myself! haha. thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Fun question: Raspberry swirl with dark chocolate shavings, fed to me via toes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh chocolate shavings - yums. and why does your choice of body part not surprise me 😏

      Delete
  11. Hi Fondles - Had to stop by and say hello even if late. I really enjoy the tone of your blog just wish I had enough time to read it on a timely basis. Always a few days behind on your posts unfortunately.

    As far as your questions, which have been the most creative LOL questions I have read thus far, my answers:
    Favorite flavor - Mint chocolate chip and would love to lick it off my girl’s nipples.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you stopped by. Its ok if you’re late. Im often late to people’s posts too. Life gets in the way quite often!

      Delete
  12. I feel awful for not getting to respond until just now, but our Thanksgiving dinners, yes dinners, took over the rest of my LOL weekend. Looks like you had many stop by and say, "Hello!"
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As i said - better late than never. Thanks again for the reminder! I would have missed LOL days if it wasnt for u! 😘

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)