24 February 2021

The One Day I Got Horny (1)

I've been reading at Anarie Brady's blog... and well, those stories are just the right amount of kink and D/s for my brain to send signals to my girly bits to wake the hell up. 

And so it came to be that yesterday (at work no less) I was feeling terribly, terribly horny (having read some posts the night before) and when I had gone to the loo, and I confessed this to BIKSS later, I couldn't help but use the hand held bidet hose thing (which is called a shataff in the Middle East, I learned while looking up its actual name for this post) to indulge in a cum whilst sitting on the toilet bowl. 

(I feel like this blog is the only place I will be allowed to admit this without incurring judgement.) 

After I got home, instead of quitting I decided to continue reading, and of course since I had all my toys with me, availed myself of the services of my vibrator and had two more cums. Le sigh. For months and months my puss runs dry and suddenly she's ready to explode 3 times in a day. 

And more, to be honest. I was so desperate that I sent a text to BIKSS telling him how I felt.


I mean, he wasn't going to let a rare opportunity like that slip through his fingers, was he?

He popped round after dinner and I was so eager I bet he could smell my wetness through my clothes. Entering my bedroom he sat on the bed and pulled his socks off. 5 seconds later I had seen to it that he was naked waist-down, and Roger enveloped by my greedy mouth. 

"I'm so sorry... " I began, albeit muffledly (is that a word?) "to put you out like this, but I seriously needed some cock."

Now BIKSS knows I don't mince words, and he also knows I'll ask for something if I need it. (He taught me how to do that, and I think I've successfully mastered the art of asking!) He chuckled (with grunts in between as I continued to suck on Roger) and replied that he didn't mind AT ALL and was quite happy to oblige. 

He reached down and pinched a nipple, twisted it. I don't know really. I didn't care. All I felt was a jolt of electricity shooting straight down from tit to clit. I let out a moan. He stroked my hair. I knew what he was going to do. He does this, you see. He strokes my head, which lulls me into a sense of contentedness, and then he'll gather up a fistful of my hair, not quite "grab", but a gentle, slow, deliberate movement. And then a slight push. And a pinch of my nipple to go along with it. 

My head moves forward, I lean my forehead on the lower part of his belly as Roger sinks deeper into my mouth, reaching towards the back of my throat.

I relax my jaw and let the muscles in the back of my mouth get used to his length and then, as if taking that as a signal, he thrusts at me a few times, pushing himself farther in. At this point I start to gag. My eyes tear up. The snot begins to form. Soon enough I'll be sniffling. He stops after the first sign of choking. Hand still firmly grasping my hair. I move off his cock a little bit to regain some composure and he lets me. Just enough to see me look up at him and blink the tears out of my eyes. I smile and he resumes his head-push. Or pull. We had a conversation about that last night - "Am I pushing your head down? Or pulling it down? I mean I'm pulling towards me but that pushes your head against my body... well, anyway, that."

Yes that. He continues doing that and after a longer bit of gagging, about 3 or 4 distinct retches maybe, he lets me pull away again to recover. Sometimes he doesn't continue to move my head, choosing to move himself into me instead, as he holds my head steady. A hand lands on my cheek. Gosh but my pussy is swollen I bet. More slaps on my face. I'm nothing if not feeling submissive by now.

We tumble about and somehow I'm on my side and he's got his fingers on my slit. Push them in, I plead in my head. He doesn't tho. He's playing with my lips and my clit... and I'm aching for something to enter my hole. 

He rights himself, and I get back into blowjob position, kneeling between his legs, to continue, of course. 

"Uh-uh. Here." He points at a spot on the bed to the right of his hip. I move and kneel there, knees apart. My inner sub is released. This. I haven't felt like this in a long time. Being told -  nay, instructed; complying without hesitation; and doing as he wishes. Then as he resumes his finger dance on my clit, I twist my torso ever so slightly and lean downwards to continue sucking on Roger from my new position. I am rewarded with a finger sliding in. 




12 comments:

  1. phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww in my humble opinion this blog had the same reaction on me as Anarie Brady had on you ...... phewwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it... stay tuned. There's more.

      Delete
  2. Very hot. I can't relate to some of it since I could never just have those cums you so greedily enjoyed on your own, and sucking cocks is not one of my talents or desires, but I certainly enjoyed the vibe behind your tale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KD. Yes, perhaps the details arent suited to your situation but im glad you enjoyed it still.

      Delete
  3. That post made me wish that I still had hair on my head and a woman to grab it 😎

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i shall grow out my fringe. My hair is very short at the moment but i can always work towards a little more length!

      Delete
  4. Geez, this is panty wetting. Makes me want to enjoy my husband, right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! I hope u managed to get some “enjoyment” after this.

      Delete
  5. Well, glad BIKSS obliged lol. Phew, super hot Fondles! There's more you say?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to have inspired you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i’m thrilled to have found your blog! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a note. BIKSS and I absolutely love reading what people have to say. I may not reply immediately, but I WILL reply your comment - especially by the time I've written a new post.

NOTE THAT IDIOTIC / STUPID / ENTITLED COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

(Also, if you're writing a comment for the 1st time and you have your own blog, do leave a URL so I can go over and read your stuff too!)